• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Mystic Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wind~

Detective
Years
Um... could you please rename your hack? since my first ever hsck was named pokemon mystic version, and im still working on it.
thankies in advanced!

~DestinedCailean

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
If ur deciding on what starters 2 use juse cyndaquil, chikorita and totodile. They're pretty nice starters and you won't have 2 make sprites like the d/p starters.

~Wind~

Detective
Years
Dont worry about renaming it, im changing my hacks name anyway!(its going to be named pokemon serenity)

~DestinedCailean

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
Howdy there Daniel I see your pokemon Mystic hack is doing well. I see you put a lot of mind in to this hack. I hope to see this hack rise when it's finished and i hope you do well. You have my best. good luck.
Edit: Will there be an beta or will it be released as complete ? thanks,

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Since the hack I see it well, but in my opinion a good hack almost must not leave remains of the original, like that rom that I of you exchange algun tile

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
Years
Looks amazing so far, love the screen shots as well. I wouldn't use D/P Pokemon tho, Idk why but it just seems more fun to use G/S/C since there was never a remake -=/

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
This looks really cool! I'm impressed. I only wish there were a playable version out... I'll keep an eye on this one, I gotta play it!

Years
hey it still looks good but you havent updated anything in a while cause i was just wondering if you have given up this hack ohwell good luck if you are still carrying on wth it

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
The creator hasn't replied in two months, and I don't see the point of reviving it. If you want this open again PM Christos or myself.

*Locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back