• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Mystic Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
Years
  • To be true, this week , I was lazy xD
    Had much stress with class tests.
    But i tried to insert the region map and finally ive finished. (muuuch work -.-')
    In addition, I have updated the first post and deleted old screenshots.
    Aaand theres a new Story, basing on the Sinnoh Myths. Read it =P

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Better late than never, here's the HotW No.9 award for you to enjoy it, D a n i e l. Hope this helps you to get released of the lazyness XP
    Keep working hard!

how9bannerur3.jpg
    - Big Version
    how9textzn9.png
    - Small Version

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Yep. Just like you D a n, I had a rough, busy week. (So) sorry for the delay. I owe you one. If you can think of anything, tell me, and I'll see what I can do. Congrats again!

Anyway, I can't believe I haven't checked this out yet. I love the thread layout, and the story is very interesting. You've earned a fan here.

Years
  • hi dan i love pokemon mystic plan it looks so coool you should put in the diamond and pearl starters i love the steps facing left and right that was a great idea good luck on pokemon mystic plan

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
    Years
  • Hey Guys =D
    Just want to explain you the current situation.
    About a week ago now, I started to clean my computer, anyhow, I deleted the folder with the Hack too. When I wanted to continue working, I wondered where my hack could be and I realized that I deleted it. Then I got fed up with all things regarding Pokemon Hacks because I have restarted the project about 3 times now. Today, I thought about those programs that help to undelete files and after a LOONG search, I found the files again. Now I can continue working. Because of the missed work these weeks, Im real searching for help!
    Another motivation is, when I downloaded AdvancedMap again, i saw that there are some new versions with fixed bugs that forced me to restart my project. So for now, everything seems like it will be easier now and Im going to start working "tomorrow" =D. (Its 01:15 here in Germany)

Hoping you can read it (bad english xD) I want to thank those, who tried to make me continue with working =D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hm... I see...
    well, you can do better this time, right? :3
    thinking positive is the key of success, so keep it up! ;)

and your English is just fine. :3

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
    Years
  • @lmg123: I think theyll both be inserted. =D Especially Lucario, because its my favourite pokemon =P

@SilverRiolu: Well, I have a newer version =P Advanced Map 1.92 hehe

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
    Years
  • Hey =D Made some new screens =) Im a bit happier that this thread didnt getin the last page =D Thanks for the posts =) The mapping for about the first 4 leaders is done,
    so Im going to script now hehe

555555ga3.png

54430199gp8.jpg
    60816019lv5.jpg

24264243ay9.jpg
    84970097ws9.jpg

56890041fx6.jpg
    11836639pt1.jpg

10013293jk7.jpg
    94376846lw2.jpg

Years
    • Age 30