• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon mythology RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOCAVS: [Out of Char and Very Sorry!] My cousins are here, so getting on the interent is hard.....THIS RP CAN'T DIE!!!

"........."

"There...must be...some...way....."

"....."

"To free Hikari......"

*K'tol pondered what he had just read.*

"Can't Thunder just drain the darkness out of her? And...."

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Ooc: o.o; Whoops. Haven't posted in a long time! Sorry!

IC: Asher walked into the lighthouse slowly and then looked at the translation then turned to look at K'tol. "We can't use Thunder to drain out all the shadow from Hikari as Thunder himself might turn all dark and evil. No. The last thing we need is to risk a friends life."

OoC: Sorry for the bad post. I'm just bored now. x_X

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "I never liked Thunder anyway...once he's dark he can be........disposed of. I have the right tools to do it. He never worked well with us anyway...so what do you say?"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Liz opened her eyes slowly, shivering despite the blankets covering her. She heard voices in the other room. Bill, K'tol, Asher...but where was Seph? And Thunder? She grunbled something inaudible and tried to get up, finding herself suprisingly light.

"Guys?" she asked drowsily, walking into the room. She rubbed her eyes to get used to the light, and took a seat on the couch. Her Espeon hobbled in as well, his coat a stunning and very unusual white color. "What happened?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back