• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nature (was opal >.> [but can i stll use opal?])

What do you think about this thread idea?

• Excellent

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
    Pokémon: The Path of Nature

all in new thread
    sorry ^_^ its just to organise stuff
    this thread will be used for pictures but still please post in the other thread its more organised lol​

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Well I can help in spriting pokemon. ( Since I'm quite free around here )
    PM me if you want to see some example of work.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
    how do u pm ?

i dunno how to => sorry

but id love you to help anyway :D

i already have ALL my pokemon planned and need spriting and need to be draw as well XD

ps. do you like the "story"? i made it in mid air (dont take it literally)

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Well, I've reply you. Reply you whenever you can.

Years
    just a matter of curiosity is this in the wrong spot?

I am fairly sure this is the correct place for this topic. However the people around here seem to like proof of visual progress on any game before they post. Get some screen shots of your game and touch up the thread a bit and it should be able to even be moved into the game showcase area. Most (not all) of the games there get much more attention than this section.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    well he's not on during the weeks, you'll have to wait to the weekend. and there is a free demo for rmxp but it only last 30 days and it costs sixty dolars to buy. i actually just bought mine a few days ago. there's no viruses or anything but i guess thats up to u if you want it. i would help out wit your game but im just to busy with mine and helping out a couple of others. good luck though and the story sounds pretty good

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
    Ok Thanks ^_^
    he is spriting for both of us though ^_^
    btw what are you good at im drawing and mapping ^_^
    that would be helpful if we help each other like OG is spriting for both of us ^_^

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    The two best sites for hosting images are Imageshack, but you runthe risk of them been deleted after about a week or two, or there is also Photobucket you have to set up an account(which is free) but your images don't get deleated, unless the image's go against there tearms and conditions which game maps don't.

Back