• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nature (was opal >.> [but can i stll use opal?])

What do you think about this thread idea?

• Excellent

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
    my game is all about protecting nature, the histry of the universe also it will have all great historical features ^_^ -> Pyramids, Tower of Pisa, Cambodian Temples, Roman Colleseum, Greek Temple and heaps more ;) Well I will fit them into the list of places later not yet these are not really important they are for legendaries ^_^

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
    Years
    my game is all about protecting nature, the histry of the universe also it will have all great historical features ^_^ -> Pyramids, Tower of Pisa, Cambodian Temples, Roman Colleseum, Greek Temple and heaps more ;) Well I will fit them into the list of places later not yet these are not really important they are for legendaries ^_^

That's ironic. Pokemon Quantums Slogan is
    Protect the Forest!

And in the game, you have to save Celebii

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Where is your new thread?

That summary screen is great! I want to see more about your game! :D

Back