• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
No no beta yet........
and yea i never say its not a hack because it says RMXP at the top.. but thx kingnaruto and its not a hack k:)

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Wow, Alex, the screenies are awsome \(^o^)/ I must say though, Quazar looks like leader material, if he's just a captain and he looks that scary then I'm definitly looking forward to what the actual leader looks like. And, on the subject of the Fire-Starter, it looks more like a pure Ground type, or even a Normal type. My suggestion is to recolor it in a more reddish or orange tone. The brown screams Normal/Ground.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Thx man but that was Eclypse in the pic lol.. and hes a captain:) Quazar is the leader and he is the general:) and I will try to spruce up the fire starter if not i might re draw.. idunno but yea heres some screens of Crystal nosepass

capture015.png
capture014.png

name=(Lucid+pass)

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
got a great idea for a hunt!

hunt name: Fishing for Turtle Power?
I was fishing on route (wherever you want it to be) and suddenly I pulled in Squrtle but the thing is it was different looking. It had a dark colored bandanna, and an amazing fighting stance. As soon as i had pulled it in it broke my fishing rod it to pieces! Can someone please capture it so I can go fishing there again?
posted by: Fisherman Chris

it would be a water/fighting type squrtle with a black bandanna around its eyes just like the teenage mutant ninja turtles (i cant believe nobody thot of this lol)

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
*Forehead slap* Oy vey...I don't understand how that's an 'altered' Pokemon. All of the other ones have clear physical differences to the actual Pokemon. I mean, if said Squirtle had beefier features, maybe a humanish skin tone, then sure.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
great screens on nosepass made me smile *i can clearly see you... =_=* :D

really good progress glad to see some more screens :)

im gonna think up some more fake ideas while im online...

@Pat i like the hunt idea but maybe change a bit more about it like maybe it has blastiose cannons on it that it got from defeating a blastiose or something???

~kian

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
squirtleboss.png

~SQUIRTLE BOSS~
HUNTNAME: WHAT THE SHELL?
REWARD:???
I cant believe we are asking the public for help... But there is a serious issue at the moment. The boss told us to go and secure Whirlpool Cove, so Im all like yeah this will be a easy job. Everything went well until a intense jet stream of water plowed through our whole group. It would seem it came from a blastoise, but this was not the case. it was a squirtle that looked 10x more badass then we did..sheez. Me and my group tried to take care of em when a gang of squirtle appeared out of nowhere, daring us to touch their leader. This is ridiculous...what am i supposed to tell the boss? That we cant complete operations because we have beef with a squirtle gang?
Im sad to say but we need help.
Posted by: Infinity grunt Jake

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
thx bro you kinda sparked the idea when you said blastoise cannon lol

yeh he made it fit really well, maybe you could other pokes with stuff from there evos it would be cool plus ive done most outline for a crocodile fakemon gonna continue it tomarrow :)

um have you finished my sprite i just wanna see it im 2 excited dunno why :P

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
yea i finished your sprite lol. Gave it a new pose and everything.. and you gotta wait bro because Its a surprise

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
hey you should make this game make sence by making it so that theres no female MR. mime, geoDUDE, or machop machoke and machamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back