• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
hey you should make this game make sence by making it so that theres no female MR. mime, geoDUDE, or machop machoke and machamp

also no male buneary its evolved form made me think transvestite when I saw one in the wild.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
ok well i got ideas for the what the shell evos: wartortile (spelt wrong) it has two cannons in its hand like well two tommy guns???, blastiose could have the two he already had and a huge one that it could of got from a giant blastiose like a bazuka,

also 3 hunt ideas

~Drunken Whishmer
~
Hunt Name: He's A Jolly Good Fellow
$reward$: Alcahole 300$ (alcahole restores 100 HP but cause confusion)
Please help i was searching in my local cave and was serching around for some rare pokemon then i heard a huge uproar, but it was differant not like the usual piercing sound but you wont believe this it sounds like He/she's a jolly good fellow!!! please find this so i can see what pokemon made me laugh so much ;)

(the reason i chose He/She's a jolly good fellow is because thats what i picture when i see drunk people like on a stag/hen night :P)

~Crazy Drowzee~
Hunt Name:
it Gone Crazy
Reward: 1000$
Please help me i was looking around with someone to play with then suddenly a wierd looking Drowzee poped out from some grass. So i sent out my only pokemon Oddish but the drowzee sent it to sleep the second i sent it out, it the took i step closer to me i was scared so i ran and ran to my mummy, please catch this pokemon before it cuases other pokemon to fall to sleep for no reason.

~Frozen growlithe~
Hunt Name:
Frozen White Tiger
Reward: Nevermeltice, 2000$
I was going up the moutine side looking for some rare pokemon in the snow when i noticed a wierd frozen growlithe, but as i got closer it asnt frozen it looked like a White Tiger i was amazed it. i wanted to catch it so i sent out a my geodude i caught earlyer for the type advantage but it used powder snow it knocked it out in one i thought no other pokemon i have would have a chance against it so i ran away please catch this pokemon i really even just want to see this amazing pokemon.

(appearance a white tiger looking growlithe)

~kian

Last edited:

Shadez

-
Years
wow, great game,
I love the hunts , I always was annoyed by the fact that every pokemon looked the same, now there are some specials that look different.
Can't wait to see the maffia squirtle evo's , especially the blastoise.
Also the space salamance is really cool too.

and for the rest of the game, well your sprites are amazing, wish I could do that.
The story is pretty good too, but I'm more a feature type of person, because the base for every pokemon story is about the same.

Well good luck with your game,
Hope to see it finished in the future

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Can anyone submit hunt ideas?

~Rotomized Ditto
~
Hunt Name: Lock n' Key
$reward$: 1000$
A few of the shopkeepers around town have been stolen from lately. This including me, I went to investigate by staking out in my store for a few nights. I fell asleep and when I woke up I saw a line of Dittos carrying stuff out of my shop! I could catch them, but they were being led by this odd Ditto, colored almost like a Rotom. It was opening doors by transforming into a key somehow. If this leader of theirs is on the loose, they keep on stealing from us! Please, someone help.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
yeh anyone can submit em

great idea works really well but theres already done one with a ditto :/ could the be any other pokes like that :?

~kian

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@Kian:
good suggestions bro. I will work on the evos for sqirtle:)

@Ix theo:
Yeah man feel free to post a hunt:)

wow, great game,
I love the hunts , I always was annoyed by the fact that every pokemon looked the same, now there are some specials that look different.
Can't wait to see the maffia squirtle evo's , especially the blastoise.
Also the space salamance is really cool too.

and for the rest of the game, well your sprites are amazing, wish I could do that.
The story is pretty good too, but I'm more a feature type of person, because the base for every pokemon story is about the same.

Well good luck with your game,
Hope to see it finished in the future
Thx for the luck I need it lol

Just saw the squirtle hunt - I haven't laughed this hard in a while, that thing really is epic xD
lol i was just like... that would be so cool to fight the squirtle gang lol

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
o you know tht hitmon thing u made. was it corrupted or something:
hitmaniquinz.png

i thoght up an evo for an evil one maybe have hitmongun:

it could have guns or something???

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
o you know tht hitmon thing u made. was it corrupted or something

i thoght up an evo for an evil one maybe have hitmongun:

it could have guns or something???
yea it was corrupted lol... because hitmonchans ego was so high and concieted when it evolved its mind transfered into the body of a manequin. but the body is still left over so I will make a evo for it... Its like a empty shell now. mabey I will make it a zombie or somethin. lol guns would be fun though..I will make tyroug evolve into your evo

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
yea it was corrupted lol... because hitmonchans ego was so high and concieted when it evolved its mind transfered into the body of a manequin. but the body is still left over so I will make a evo for it... Its like a empty shell now. mabey I will make it a zombie or somethin. lol guns would be fun though..I will make tyroug evolve into your evo

kk cool the ego thing would fit really well ;)

yeh maybe have have zombie fakes for like a ghost tower or something

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
dude what about this for the evo's of the squirtle hunt. The wartortle should just have the gun now against his shoulder in a lean back pose. The blastoise should no longer have a blastoise cannon but an actual squirtle possibly

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
Ok i got an idea called a group hunt its an idea where theres lots of Alteranative pokemon like in hunts, its hard to explain but heres the hunt heres he hunt:

~Forest Fire~
Hunt Name:
Burn Baby Burn
Reward: 3500$, charcoal
Please help theres a forest fire in the local woods while me and the other guys try to put out the fires please find as many pokemon as you can and catch them and bring them out of the woods, and well u can keep what ever pokemon you find.
~ fireman Sam (:P)

(there will be lots of pokemon like turtwig and its evo with like a burnt down tree on it on its back, bonsly with little flames on it, also there will be other grass types in the grass :))

What do ya think???

~Kian

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
i think its a good idea and plus alex did say he needed a grass hunt or two if i do remember correctly. Also Alex I think its time to put the screenshots on the first page in a spoiler because its starting to take a little while to load the page

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
yeh i agree im also working on a water type im not giving anyhting away though ive done most of the outline ;) there could also be lots of other group hunts

like a freak blizzerd
volcano erruption on a moutinside
earthquakes
flooding
drought

see lots of natural disasters that could explain some of the differant climates and you've done some tiles that would be perfect :)

~kian

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Here is a hunt Idea:
~Wilted Roselia~
Hunt Name: A Withered Flower
Reward:500$,Miracle Seed
I need a trainers help, yesterday I was spraying some strong repel on my flowers what I didn't know is a Roselia had snuck into the garden and a sprayed the repel right on it and it wilted I tried to stop it but as soon as it saw it's reflection it ran off crying I need somone to find it and make sure it's okay.
~Gardener Lucy~

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
ok i was thinking of more corrupted pokes and thought of 1 idea The chinchou evo lanturn that's like the normal one.

then the evil, dark one an angler fish :
angler_fish.jpg

And well havnt thought of the light one got any ideas??

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Very nice, Alex! Here's a hunt idea I came up with:

*Legendary Hunt*
~Dark Cresselia~
Hunt Name: A Beautiful Nightmare
Reward: Lunar Wing, Moon Stone, $50,000
Description: You must help my son! The other night my son was having a terrible nightmare, so I hung a Lunar Wing above his bed, in hopes Cresselia would cleanse his mind of that horrid nightmare. But, when she came, she seemed...different. Anyways, Cresselia loomed over my son for a moment and disappeared, but his nightmare didn't get better, it got worse! He's been moaning and having convulsions! Please, help my poor baby!

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
I think it looks really good, except for the use of the Big Bang Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back