• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
endofworld.png

kapugym.png

corruptedpokemon.png
<<<<<the Psychotic pokemon

You never fail to disappoint. I can't wait to see the background you come up with for the ruler (Qasar?) as well as the main and Uber Legendaries.

The Gym background is amazing, too.

The final Knowbody is amazing as well. Curious, though, what is its name? Also, what is the significance of the name? I get the nobody, but why write it as Know? Is there something you KNOW that you aren't sharing? Or is it something you've already shared, and we just don't KNOW it yet?

Ok. My little know rant is over. Still, can't wait for the "Big Update." Any time soon? Yes? KNOW? XD

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Thanks I thought it would be a good idea and the physical varitation would be that, Toxic Weezing is a white or orange color and the yellow circle under the second heads chin would be switched out for the Toxic waste symbol and instead of emmiting smoke it would ooze toxic waste and would have a few more heads sprouting out of it. Twisted Arbok would have a neck frill with a scarier marks then the original Arboks inside it would also have larger fangs and a poison tipped tail that was glowing purple and it would be coiled up. This can all be subject to change.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
but Jesse and James Arbok and Weezing don't look anything like that. I advise just that they have a R badge somewhere

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
but Jesse and James Arbok and Weezing don't look anything like that. I advise just that they have a R badge somewhere

That's kind of the point it's been awhile and they look diffrent and are stronger but I like the Idea of an R badge shows that they are the Arbok and Weezing Jesse and James had

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
Years
aww i feel left out....... sad face...... oh yeah im working on a rough sketch of houndisaster (houndaster) i dont know if my teacher will let me use her uh (forgot the name of that thing tha scan pictures onto the net), on the fakemon topic im trying to make a fakemon of the pachirisu look, theres only one squilereltype ever which is kind of gay also a seedot variation, but i have no clue on what to start them with. I actually have a drawing of dinasaur meteor so if you like the idea of the metoer groudon then i could redo the drawing.

ill be sad if im left out again....... :(

Last edited:

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
This game is really good. I am a new fan of this game ;) But i think some peoples would like to see evolution(s) of the boss squirtle. can't wait to see the evolutions of the boss squirtle. And put a story about FALLEN HO-OH would be good also. I would like to see what happened to ho-oh and/or what corrupted that pokemon. Ghost pokemons? Anyways i like to see this game go far good like on making this game ;)

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
Years
  • Age 34
  • TN
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Yeah sorry about the post with the messed up link...I specifically made a profile and stuff so i could post here and discuss this game with you guys xD So you have to have a post count of at least 10 in order to put url's so yeah i had to fix it somehow xD By the way I love this project so much <3 I check it everyday for progress. Thanks Alex for working on such an amazing pokemon story for us. The Hunt thing reminds me of Arc the Lad series in where the different guilds had "hunts" for rare enemies or monsters..some of which you could "catch" or recruit with the female main character's special ability. Anyway yeah please check out my concept and thanks defno for looking at it! I can actually draw fairly well IRL it's just I don't know anything about sprites or that stuff. xD

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@silenteko:
Hey man if you wanna work on a houndoom evo for me please do:) I recently drew one for anothergame and I wasnt thinkin bout it.I wont leave u out.

@ Aberbecam:
yea I will make the evos for boss squirtle later on today:) And as for the story..each corrupted has its own

@alucard_989:
thx man that means alot lol.I was tryin to view the pic but I think u removed it.anyways Im glad u like the game. also thx lots of other people for their good ideas:)

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
hmnm i need to know something. is light type going to be bright, glowing, etc or is it going to be holy, good, etc?

.Busou Kihaku.

私は神で取る!
Years
Sorry but the only thing i like about this is the Fakemon and the Hunt Pokemon are probably the highlights for me, it may look a bit lame, the game but the ones i mentioned are freaking cool. Especialy that Meteor Bagon.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
This is freaking unbelievable. I try to not say this often, but this is one of the best fan-games I've ever seen by far. Your are one hell of a spriter Darth.

Also, I would be careful with adding too many new types of pokemon. it throws some people off and its hard to learn for some people. I would definatley add alien and light, but I think comsmic sounds very much like alien and could be combined, and wind is a good idea, but it looks to similar to flying in my opinon.

You are doing an unbelievable job tho, keep up the good work and ill be checking in again for sure :)

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
Years
yay i got a reply :D
i drew a fakemon variation on paper and im gunna ask if i can scan it when im at school

its a squirrrel type like pachirisu but it looks more like a bat or a evil flying squirrel
im not sure about its backgroun info yet though but ill see if i can scan it tommarro

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@Pat:
Yea light would be all of the above you mentioned lol especially luminouse or holy,and able to manipulate light

@Darker Shot:
Thx ....it is what it is ykno

@snap12: thx man i try:)..also you have a very strong point about the fluctuation of types...there are 5 new types in total..some being closely simular to others. Im pretty sure the types are final,but I will change if need be.

silenteko: thx man do what you do:) I wish I could show u guys my concept art I drew cuz I have hella fakemon on paper that I didnt sprite yet

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
Would this be fine for Holy Lugia?
If you wan't me to fix/add something tell me asap ;)
holylugiatrans.png

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Wow, I like the lugia. A question on the light type moves... How are you going to do them? I've seen various moves that seem like they should be light type- like solar beam. And still other moves should be changed as well. Hyper beam seems to me to be a well concentrated beam of either fire, light, or lightning. Definitely not a normal type move.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
got a hunt for ya!

Christmas Snover
hunt name: for the first time i cant think of a good name lol
I was going up to the mountains to get a Christmas tree for my family. When I got there I thought I saw the perfect tree. As I got closer to chop it down it started to glow and flash in different colors and run away. I would have captured it myself but I was out of Pokeballs. Poor thing doesn't have anywhere to go because its so different from all of the other Snovers. Somebody needs to catch it before someone else thinks its just a tree and chops it in half while the things not paying attention!
The pokemon would be a snover with more green on it, shaped like a tree a little more, and has christmas lights on it. It would also be a grass/light type or if you are going to make it so that there is three types it would be grass/snow/light

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2009
how about you try this for a hunt

Hunt Name: shell shocked

i was fishing in the river by the power plant when all of a sudden something shocked my line at first i thought it was just a chinchou or lanturn but when i reeled it in i noticed it was a voltorb stuck in a cloyster shell im not a fan of electric types so if any body wants this they can come and get it

voltorb is electic/water type

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
Hey there i got a Hunt Idea but i don't know if you will like it or not. But hear it is anyway-

~One-Hand Psyduck~
Hunt Name: Whoow!
Reward: $431 Water Stone
Duuude! I was like Surfin and havin a good tyme, But ten outta no ware this creepy weard lookin one-handed psyduck came up and started attackin ma surf boad!! Cmon get this thang get outta this beach!
Posted by: Surfer Eric

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Hey guys. Over the weekend, I'll be continuing on my spiral vs sprite, so don't be alarmed if I'm never on (I know you wont be). btw Alex, I can't seem to make it 3-D (Don't know where to position the ear. help me out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back