• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Yay! I'm glad you like my ideas. Ideas are about the only thing I can (currently) do, so I feel really good when people like 'em. Also, I agree with BB. Your stuff is REALLY inspiring.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
capture022.png

ok guys I think im gettin the hang of the background heres my end of world theme battlebg.wat do u think???'

Im glad I can inspire somebody that makes me feel good:)Thx BB and Vanitas

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
capture022.png

ok guys I think im gettin the hang of the background heres my end of world theme battlebg.wat do u think???'

Im glad I can inspire somebody that makes me feel good:)Thx BB and Vanitas

Dude, how do you do the graphics so well?! In a few hours you can make something that good? It looks amazing.

I just wonder how you even go about doing something so good so quickly

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Alright guys, I'm working on a Spiral VS. But can you take care of the hand alex?

btw, BG looks sweet, but you should flip it cuz the bolt takes away the center of focus

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Dude, how do you do the graphics so well?! In a few hours you can make something that good? It looks amazing.

I just wonder how you even go about doing something so good so quickly
thx i just drew and guessed as i went along... i dunno im naturally hasty though

Alright guys, I'm working on a Spiral VS. But can you take care of the hand alex?

btw, BG looks sweet, but you should flip it cuz the bolt takes away the center of focus
I will take care of the hand:) I tried flippin it and it ends up on eclypse side...
(flip...duh -_-) if you wana change it be my guest lol

Last edited:

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
Years
Want to help

Yo, I havent done this sort of project before, but i think that your pokemon intrest me the most which is why i want to ask if i could be of use. i can sprite fairlly well but other than that a fail, well beacuse i havent really done anything other than spriting for people.

Pokemon/fakemon ideas:
Oh yeah i thouhgt it would be cool to have a houndoom evo called houndaster or a legendary version of a groudon meteor with a background like the bad guy of your story fails the first time of gaining ultimate power, so he tries to summon the meteor groudon to destroy the earth. Oh and i thought that it would be cool to have a blind milotic with glowing crystal growing out its back. And it seems like everyone hates that pokeball looking pokemon so if it had a new evo then i think it would have more praise.Also if mewtwo were cloned and upgraded wouldent it be mew^2 (^2 means squared) or mewtwo^2 because i think that would be coolio.

@ Hybrid Trainer, Hate disk? the curruption could work there and for the good right?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Hey Darth, pm me about the S*th events. cuz I think your better at inserting than I am

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
amazing backgrounds bro they are perfect

i really like the grass on the first one, and the end of the world is also perfect it's how i would imagine it ;)

your getting better and better cant wait to see more :)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
-_- -> ^_^ -> O_O

That is my reaction to the latest background. Are you sure you're an amateur at some of this stuff?

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
Years
lol that end of world one is my second bakground ever

wow. you have some amazing skills with graphics. I think its better than the boring nintendo ones ^_^

I think you should add minigames to pokemon nebula. It would make for more things to do after you beat everything and people could post highscores on a thread :)

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
the only critisism i have is flip it horizontally cuz it got in the way a little bit of me seeing the pokeballs

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Hey man, I could see if someone could make a script for animating the bg if you want. Also, send me the files, so I can edit the pallette to fit time and possible weather

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
Years
  • Age 34
  • TN
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I know it isn't much but I made you a holy lugia pic I thought that maybe you could use it xD

http ://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa300/alucard_989/untitled.jpg

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Okay here is a strange hunt idea but it would be one where you get one and your rival would get the other oh and a small cameo of the rockets...

~Twisted Arbok~
Hunt Name: A Lost Freind (Jesse)
Hunt Description:Hey Twerp! oops sorry old habit, hello I used to be team rocket member but after a few hundred failures I quit I don't regret much but one thing I do regret is letting my presious Arbok go and I'd like to see it again and recently I heard a group of Ekans migrated here with an Arbok as their leader I believe it's my old Arbok I'd like you to go catch it for me so I could see it one more time just be careful those Ekans will do anything to protect there Leader.
Posted By:Retired Rocket Jesse
Reward:1,000$

~Toxic Weezing~
Hunt Name: A Lost Freind (James)
Hunt Description: (Pretty much the same as the Jesse version just switch Koffing in for Ekans and Weezing in for Arbok)
Posted by: Retired Rocket James
Reward:1,000$

How this would work is if you accepted Jesse's hunt your Rival runs in and accepts Jame's.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i have a idea fora new fakemon
its going to be a golduck that looks like a kappa
do you think its a good idea

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
I know it isn't much but I made you a holy lugia pic I thought that maybe you could use it xD

http ://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa300/alucard_989/untitled.jpg
I really like your concept man, if darthvagabond100 isn't working on one, I'll try to rev it up a bit.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@oldenmw:
yea man I was actually creating one mini game that you play when your traveling on kapus spaceship to get to various stars. its a pokemon version of galiga. im seeing if I can make it with events instead of scripts..

@Death5 Shadow:
I fliped it it actually looks much better though a added a second wormhole
endofworld.png
-_-

@alucard_989:
Thx man I apreciate it but one thing...I cant see the pic XD

@ Lopnis:
dude thats actually really creative hunt ideas.. goodjob I will definetly add. though what would its physical variation be???

@newkid:Oh thats a good fakemon idea..I will draw it and dedicate it to you

I made a gym bg for Kapu's gym. It takes place in a rocket while still in flight...
kapugym.png

Also here is the final corrupted evo for the Knowbody family

corruptedpokemon.png
<<<<<the Psychotic pokemon

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
For alucard's design you need to delete the space between the http and the :
I could work on it if you're busy.