• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
  • Hopefully you like this new pokemon/fakemon i made just an idea, this the first for the other 2 will be up later

also remember the duskull hunt? maybe a abra found his mask and started wearing it and it became fused to his face so now he's ghost psychic(also have them attached) and instead of having regular stats like great special attack make it a great physical attacker like the opposite kinda thing you know?

thanks again hopefully making those attacks are working out!!! :D

Sounds good, though remember: Abra has a snout, so that particular mask may not work with its face structure. (Don't mean to sound like I'm dissing your idea XD . Just trying to keep the details in mind.

HAMMER

Big Boy
    Years
  • Sounds good, though remember: Abra has a snout, so that particular mask may not work with its face structure. (Don't mean to sound like I'm dissing your idea XD . Just trying to keep the details in mind.

nono plz thats actually a good point i'll work on that now :D

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    I haven't read the whole thread but i guess you got some alien pokemon.
    Maybe i got a request for a hunt pokemon: a metal larvitar from outer space.
    I don't got the spriting skills for this, but i'll give it a try if you think it would be great hunt.

UPDATE: I tried it anyway, it didn't turned out that great but still you get the point where i tried to go to.
    Spoiler:

I turned out to be more a robotic larvitar then a metal larvitar

Last edited:

aka825

Online Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2012
    Well, you probably did a lot of work on this, but don't you think it looks a bit too hyper? Like, a bit too modern? The style really reminds me of Yu Gi Oh. Like the gym in the video - the guitar. I like what you're doing, bu for me just too modern.

Years
  • hey darth, i know you have already done the unearthed diglet hunt but what about one based on this picture?
    1-4669380-8149-t.jpg

Its a mobile wallpaper and i think that could actualy be what a diglet looks like. :D

Years
  • Grr, I hate it when people say "sick" to describe something as good!

I think saying that stuff is sick is quite nasty but I accually hate and detest people who say that is the **** to describe something good? It does not make any sense.

''Hey you are the ****!''
    ''Well, thankz!''

I can't see that happening, but still people use it -.-

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    arguing about curse words?!? this is why I switched to RMVX.net instead. they get off topic less XD. BUt hey long time no see dude!!!

HAMMER

Big Boy
    Years
  • how do i download it? im a noob i need help?

There is no demo or release yet if you would have looked at the page's before this you would have seen somebody saying the same thing and stop asking or you will be banned because it is breaking the rules, just giving you the heads up

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    so, who actually works with darth on this?
    is he making it alone? (besides ideas posted here)

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • so, who actually works with darth on this?
    is he making it alone? (besides ideas posted here)

He works on this solo, which I think makes it both more personal and also more impressive. He does have a list of credits though, which can be viewed in the 1st post. He's currently on holiday/vacation I think and so I've kinda becone the janitor for this thread. Hope I don't end up like Jack Nicolson at the end of The Shining! :P

shadowtogepi

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    wow, thats impressive.
    I'm only good at mapping.

O.o at the person below me

Last edited:

shadowtogepi

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    maybe, just maybe, I might have come up with an idea for the extinct ho-oh.
    I think it could have flown (or be thrown) into the waterfall and the water turned it crazy.
    Maybe the person wants to put it out of it's misery.
    (BTW, it's been ages since darths been on, is he still on holiday?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back