• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Neon - Heroes United

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    FYI the FR/LG is Blue not Green. Green is the rival. Blue was a third version in Japan. When it came to english speaking countries Green became Blue and then Green disapeered completly.

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"

Finaly Back AfterThat Accident
    Years
  • Ok People New Update. Ok Lets Check It Out This Update Is Known As

Episodes And Series

This Is Realated To Keep In Touch On How Things Are Going Ok? This Will Have 11 Episodes Including A Movie(4 Part Episode)Season Finale. This Is A Story On How The Game Is Actually Like And Also Keeping In Progress On How Far I Got Up To So Far. Episode 1 Will Be Uploaded Soon. The Story Is Based On The Game. Whatever You Do In The Game Will Be The Same In The Story So Its Like A Spoiler. Ok? Come Here Soon To See The Episodes.

Last edited:

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"

Finaly Back AfterThat Accident
    Years
  • News Update
    Episode 1 - How It All Began

It Was A Sunny And Glorious Day, A Good Time For A New Trainer To Start Out His Journey. He Has Been Waiting A Long Time For This Day As He Heads To The Lab He See's Many Pokemon Around Him, He Cant Wait For The Journey To Start. The Trainer Excited Is None Other Than Ash. He Started Running To The Lab So He Can Begin The Journey But Then Bumps Into Someone. It Was None Other Than His Rival Green. It Wasn't Only Ash's Day But For Green As Well. As Green Got A Squirtle And Ash Got A Pikachu, They Began Their Journey. A Little Later In Team Rocket Headquarters, They Were Planning To Go Steal The Museum Artifact That Can Bring Enormous Power And Take Over The World. Although They Stole The Artifact They Can't Control It Alone. So They Sailed Off To Go To Another Region To Get More Help....The Adventure Begins.

Years
  • hey kevin i made a banner for you hope you like it
    Pokemon Neon - Heroes United

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    No Offense, But my oldest hack was called Pokemon Neon =/ And I suggest changing the title =) Good luck, love the tiles.
    There's a Dark Neon Hack too... But that doesn't really matter..

Oh, and can you please Only Use Capital At The Beginning Of The Sentence?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • hey kevin, this hack looks really good, and if you need anymore beat testers, ill be happy to help

They are not going to add beta testers.

I think they had a lot of them already.

Also, it's not beat testers.

It's Beta Testers!

Anyway, your still working on this, right?

I see working on 2 hacks like QM did.

Umm, good luck?

dinosaur77777hacks

pokemon hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    well he doesnt have to because i bet lots of hacks are called pokemon neon plus its pokemon neon heroes united im just saying

anyway kev i love your mapping now lol well good luck

i had a hack called pokemon neon......but then i used tilemap editor and wrecked it lol

Back