• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon NeoRocket Thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
  • wow nice screenie itman :D i like your d/p pokemon especially darkrai and lucario :D keep it up and gudluck to your hack :D
    You should make a video of the Neo Rocket with the SLOWPOKE.
    It would be cool.
    And maybe Neo Rockets should have Green/Dark Green text.
    Anyway, GL.
    I'm doing it a different way...
    Important people talk in colors, normal talk in black...such as your player talks in dark green...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Itman1234:OH...
    And maybe after a beta release you could show a video.
    If not then that's O.K.
    It's your game.
    GL.

Teh Blaziken:You haven't said BOL in a while...

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • That would ruine the fun! Also why Dark Green?
    Good question...well, since I can't answer fro shinypkmnfan13, I'll tell you why I picked Dark Green for the player: It's easiest to notice.
    Itman1234:OH...
    And maybe after a beta release you could show a video.
    If not then that's O.K.
    It's your game.
    GL.

Teh Blaziken:You haven't said BOL in a while...
    A video? Why, you can find out about it when you play it...unless you're not...???

Oh, and Teh Blaziken still says BOL, usually its every other post...lol

Update: Keyrin changed some tiles + the pallete for me, so I'm not using the ROM base anymore. I will post screens of it soon!
    Also, I'm scripting Route 2! Yay :) Almost to the first gym!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Well, it's more of it than that. ;) The tiles and palettes changed enough that you can pretty much change the name! It looks like D/P (because of the trees and tiles) but it looks much more than that.

Anyway, good luck Itman, it's really good! ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    the story for this game sound great, and the pictures are awesome, not to mention mysterious
    good luck!

atnine

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    sounds like the gamecube games wtih there ''shadow pokemon''

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    just noticed this hack it looks good man looking forward to see where you go with it =]

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
  • Here Itman, I made you a Banner.

Pokemon NeoRocket Thieves

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

Now, you guys should be happy to know everything is running smoothly. I'm finishing up Route 2 and then can progress onto Rocky City.

Screenies soon :)

Also, another minor thing I changed. I realized that Gastly can't hurt normal type pokemon (like the kind you find at the beginning of the game), so I realized training will be impossible. To fix this, I changed the move "Will-O-Wisp" into my own move "Evil Spirits". It looks the same, but it is now a psychic type, and is a normal hit...just that it looks cool! So normal pokemon can now be hit (the move it not super strong though...).

driger369

Fortitude Creed
    Years
  • Sweet! Just wanted to make sure my sprites were performing. If any aren't let me know. Best of luck in the rest. Oh just wanted to say the beginning was amazing, that was some major scripting and I really liked it. Can't wait for the beta!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Sweet! Just wanted to make sure my sprites were performing. If any aren't let me know. Best of luck in the rest. Oh just wanted to say the beginning was amazing, that was some major scripting and I really liked it. Can't wait for the beta!

The sprites are working great :)
    Thanks, and if you liked those scripts, wait until you see the other ones I just put in!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This game looks great, i like your tiles, but you could change the grass too. The DP pokemon in looks cool too. Good luck!

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Dude... This hack is coming out great! I hope it comes out soon enough. I still need a support banner. The one I have doesn't work much well. I wonder did you get the sprites or are they just useless now?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Hey guys:

Good news and bad news:

Good news: I've made some new scripts and mumbo jumbo like that, and Route 2 is *almost* finished.

Bad news: I can't hack until Monday...its a long story...so anyway, i can't finish Route 2 until Monday...i hope you guys don't mind waiting a little bit for some updates ;)

Oh, if anyone has any ideas for Gymleader pokemon, PM me...I was going to make it a psychic gym but changed it to Grass, so any ideas on easy grass pokemon for the first gym is welcom :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    That stinks about hacking till MONDAY.

For the gym leader, an oddish(easy) and a bellosom(a little hard).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back