• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neotic

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
  • This is my first game, and while starting I kept asking "Why? Why make a pokemon game now?" Then it hit me. *Sticks head out car window to see something and hits head on mailboxes* I wanted to create myself a challenge. Rm2k3 was perfect. Here I am now.

Story: The hero (you) was having an all-night movie party with his/her friends. When (s)he wakes up, (s)he's on the floor. As (s)he was waking up, a man named Mr. Toshiba calls for you. He lives in Mangrove forest. After getting on your gear, you go to the forest to meet him...

Screen 1: Talking to your friend.
    Pokemon Neotic

Features:
    15 Cursetendo promotions
    All new Neotic reigon
    Cipher returns
    New League rules
    All 390 pokemon

Note: This game will be made using Rm2k3

Yes, I'll take all the help I can get. I'll give credit.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    The start of your plot sounds a little odd but it's OK. The map is far too plain though. Also you probably want to patch up your rm2k3 font.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Ah, but, should't you give it the "robbed" feeling? Like, footprints, broken stuff, etc. It sounds nice, but the screen is too bare.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Yeah, it looks plain, but also, you should add some borders to the room, to give it a pokemon feel. The room's too huge.

The story sounds cool, but I don't really get the 'going to the forest to meet him' thing.

Good luck with your game, though! :)

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • You're right. I should at least get rid of the high-tech thingy. (Who would steal a bed and not a high-tech doohickey?)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Well, techincally, yes, and make the "stolen" feeling act out. Foot prints, broken stuff, etc.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • I dropped the whole "Robbed" thing. I just have no way of making it work. Instead, this is the living/dining room.
    Pokemon Neotic

I'm doing more work than I normally do in three days. Lol.

Last edited:

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    The room is still to bare. And why did you stop typing "Glooba" ?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think that you should work on filling up the map a bit more.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • He's not the hero, the guy below him is. His eyes are closed. I found Hiro's image buried in my old project pile.
    Edit: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Photobucket is down!!!!!

Back