• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Flaming Quilava said:
    Good eppies! Cant wait to see what happens in the battles. Anyway where did David go?
    he doing somthing. you'll see soon. its important to the story. i didnt just make him not around for no reason.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    *timer goes off* and that my friends signals that its 2pm my time which means Joyce will die... for sure... Im finishing up part 2 then you will see
    her death.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    I take notice of things that are usefull to the story but too late :P
    yes. and i dont seem to notice stuff even though im the one making the comic =.=;

@DS: Actually. its going to have more than 12 =.=;
    i cant fit everything i wanna do in 12 panels >.<

Persona

Banned
    Years
    hey decep, the person lucky clover, right? she posted in some thread 2day O.o so i don't think u have 2 regret on doing the special.......

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    XD That was a Great death episode! So much happened at the sametime! First the guns then the clif then the boulders then the car!
    yup. you can thank LT for the choking on cheese and you can thank FQ for the gunshots, falling off cliff, getting ran over and boulder. XD

@DS: Oh, thats the first one. I made that one yesterday XD

@TPH: Darren is in TR's base, i'll make him in the next one. he'll go after Vash and Kimishima or somthing

Back