• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Hey awesome eppys! ^_^. I wish I don't get killed like that if I have to .....XD.Really like the way you put every thing as a coincident.Keep it up!

Years
    I'd rather see new issues in the storyline then death comics, while entertaining it is distracting you from the main comic :p

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Celebi22 said:
    Hey awesome eppys! ^_^. I wish I don't get killed like that if I have to .....XD.Really like the way you put every thing as a coincident.Keep it up!
    you wont as long as you post :)

@Blaze: I know, but I had to kill her off, there wont be another death episode for atleast a week.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Flaming Quilava said:
    Lol. *Dramatic music* Death will consurne you if you dont post! muhahahah!
    Anyway any new eppies sson?

yes he'll be working on new eppys soon....for some reason i can wait for the eppy of when rayquaza and deoxys battles bcuz i want more specials XD i luv seeing ppl die :badsmile:

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    I know I said there would be a episode today but there might not be. im having alot of fun making OW's right now XD

but the day is still early. so there might still be one.

now if only i could make maps... that would be fun :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Well, hehehe, since your having fun making them, mind making me some? :P:P
    And, did I ever get my mew back!!!????? O_O

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
    Well, hehehe, since your having fun making them, mind making me some? :P:P
    And, did I ever get my mew back!!!????? O_O
    I could try XD
    and yes you did, when you joined TR you got it back from David.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    I could try XD
    and yes you did, when you joined TR you got it back from David.

hi decep, r u in the mood to make a new eppy? (btw, i might not come online for awhile. just 2 days or maybe i'll come on)

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    hi decep, r u in the mood to make a new eppy? (btw, i might not come online for awhile. just 2 days or maybe i'll come on)
    not really =.=;
    and thats ok, thanks for telling me. although 2 days not posting isnt enough to make me think about killing you off.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I'm Just Posting Here Cause I Don't Want To Die. Xd. Can't Wait To See New Eppy, By The Way. Hmm.... Rayquaza And Deoxys Are Fighting? I Think I Have Seen This Somewhere... XD

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Omega Latios said:
    I'm Just Posting Here Cause I Don't Want To Die. Xd. Can't Wait To See New Eppy, By The Way. Hmm.... Rayquaza And Deoxys Are Fighting? I Think I Have Seen This Somewhere... XD
    yeah. me 2... >_> *coughpokemonmoviecough* XD
    but it wont be much of a fight.

btw. to everyone, pm me your ideas for what you think/want to happen in the comic.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I Think That Rayquaza Doesn't Win... But Who Knows. ^^ Rayquaza Lost In PKMN Movie 7 And Yeah...

By The Way, Decep, I Will Post "Omega Latias" Sprite Sheet Here Soon ^^

Back