• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Hey great eppys! I just read them...Keep it up!;).I wonder who is that so called 'old teacher' of David's....Meh I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Years
    Decepticon said:
    yeah XD

do you want you Combusken or Quilava to evolve? cause nows the time if you do. since theres going to alot of training going on for the people in UL's dimension.
    Combusken, I'm obbsessing over Blaziken at the moment :p

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    o ok then......3 new eppys! i wonder if i'll save vash (*hint* *hint*) XD
    your busy trying to stop Rayquaza. but maybe you'll use some of you ninja techniques to be in 2 places at once *hint hint* ;)

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Latias Tamer said:
    ooh nice update Decep i can't wait to see what happens to Vash and Kin..Kike..Kinge...Kinde..oh waht ever the other guys called...lol
    I wouldnt know his name either if I wasnt the one making the comic XD
    its Kimishima o.o;

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    o alright..........is the next eppy tomorrow?
    yup. its tomorrow. i have to make a exterminator episode now. i just dont have any idea how im going to make them get out of the cave XD XD XD

@LT: Yup, an exterminator episode :)

Persona

Banned
    Years
    you know what would be funny? if they the get trapped there for 10000000 years, den finaly they just say: OMG i can't take this anymore! they try 2 swim out and get eaten by a sharpedo =D jk......XD

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    you know what would be funny? if they the get trapped there for 10000000 years, den finaly they just say: OMG i can't take this anymore! they try 2 swim out and get eaten by a sharpedo =D jk......XD
    they would die of old age though >_>;

it would be funny if they looked around for months and months then they were about to commit suicide and some guy came in and was like "didnt you guys see that exit sign with big flashing letters?" =.=;
    ok maybe not but. ive seen stuff like that on cartoons XD

Latias Tamer

Aww..Poor lil Cynda..
    Years
    what if you do a meanwhile and you see pikachu with Ash,May,Brock and Max . Pikachu uses thunder on jessie and james and they come flying into the water and make a hole where they can get out.......lol..i dunno??

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I just have one question. Since Sunflorazumarill evolved from Sunkarill, does that mean Sunkarill was fused from a Sunkern and Marill?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Sunflorazumarill said:
    I just have one question. Since Sunflorazumarill evolved from Sunkarill, does that mean Sunkarill was fused from a Sunkern and Marill?
    yup. then when sunkarill evolved so did the marill and sunkern that make her. if that makes sense.

Back