• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    OMG! That is the most shocking thing I ever read.....XD.Great update Decep! ^_^ Very astounding how Lalutios was just 'playing' with them....XD

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Woa! I just read the death comics! XD Gary was int he closet doing personal things. XD!!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Omega Latios said:
    Can't Wait To See Next Eppy ^^ By The Way, Are You Going To Use That Omega Latias?
    probably, whats the lati family without Latias?

Thanks for the replys everyone. and Sunflorazumarill she'll be ok. its part of the story. i wasnt planning on killing her off.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
    keep up the good work, man.

I guess Silon is gunna die in my comic, too bad...
    yeah poor silon. i guess. o.O;
    now Camille doesnt have a boyfriend XD
    but i guess when you have a head crab on your head.. your not really thinking about relationships o.o

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    yeah poor silon. i guess. o.O;
    now Camille doesnt have a boyfriend XD
    but i guess when you have a head crab on your head.. your not really thinking about relationships o.o

i guess thats true.....O.o btw decep.....whose next 2 DIE? or no 1 yet?

Back