• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    Ive just read EVERY comic and they are amazing!!! It took me three hours but it was worth it! and Darren is one hell of a little backstabber...great story line, great charachters...laughed so much at the death story (about killing off charachters ash says *gay voice* i love pikachu) fantastic...YOU SHOULD ALL BE PROUD!!!
    i think that might be the best compliment in the whole thread. thanks man. XD

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Well no-one else is currently replacing them!!! Good luck with the spriting...Im gonna keep my eye on this!

PS. If you need revamps, (like TR or something going in a time machine to the first generation games) ask me!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Deception, you know you was talking about replacing the dead charachters, and that other guy said he wanted to replace them hasn't posted...maybe i could join? Of course I'll need to get my sprites, and my Pokemon List, so...how about it?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    Deception, you know you was talking about replacing the dead charachters, and that other guy said he wanted to replace them hasn't posted...maybe i could join? Of course I'll need to get my sprites, and my Pokemon List, so...how about it?
    Overworld Syrou is replacing them. but show me your sprites and give me your info anyway, and if i like it i'll put you in too :)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Im trying to do a trainer sprite (Im useless!!!) If worst comes to worst I'll look like an Origional Trainer!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    OK...Can't wait to see what happens!!!
    thanks man :)

@Celebi: Since i finished the season of exterminators i'll try to do a ep of this today. but i might not have time.

@Houndoom: well, we have to be out in 2 days so its pretty hecktic around here. it does take along time. i wasnt expecting it to take this long...

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Oh well take as much time as you need because soon you'll in your new house you'll have to go throught the nightmare of not have internet or T.V. access for a while until it gets put in. So you will have a while more before a comic comes out.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    Oh well take as much time as you need because soon you'll in your new house you'll have to go throught the nightmare of not have internet or T.V. access for a while until it gets put in. So you will have a while more before a comic comes out.
    the house already has tv and internet. but the nightmare is that i might only have a 2 hour time limit a day. so that doesnt leave very much time for making comics. i may have to put them on hold... for who knows how long.

Back