• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    the house already has tv and internet. but the nightmare is that i might only have a 2 hour time limit a day. so that doesnt leave very much time for making comics. i may have to put them on hold... for who knows how long.
    When I moved it took over 3 weeks to get my internet running, and about 1 to get the TV and Gamecube etc in :P

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    For some reason 2 hours seems so short I don't know why.
    yeh 2 hours isnt long at all, unless your movin -_-'

@Blaze: Yeh, but were moving in with some family before we get our own place so they already got internet and tv =D

ok ive kept new Odyssey updates from you guys for to long so im workin on one now!!! should be up later. hopefully.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    yay yay yay!!!! its about time, man, I'd never keep the PINB audience from their comics for more than 4 or 5 days....they'd kill me by eating my brain and then rubbing my blood all over their faces and backs and stomachs....yeaaah...I could see it now......O_o

Persona

Banned
    Years
    The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
    yay yay yay!!!! its about time, man, I'd never keep the PINB audience from their comics for more than 4 or 5 days....they'd kill me by eating my brain and then rubbing my blood all over their faces and backs and stomachs....yeaaah...I could see it now......O_o

O.o ooook there.... i wouldn't do that....or would i? XD

and kool, new update soon ^^

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    thanks. the backgrounds are from golden sun and golden sun the lost age which you can get here https://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GBA/index.htm#PokemonRS

and the effects i do on jasc paint shop pro

@DS: Thanks. and yes I know the rest XD

wow, so thats how you got them O.o i might make a comic 1 day using those because the 1st problem i thought of making my own comic was "i don't even have any backrounds to use!"

Overlord Syrou

He's so cute when he's angry.
    Years
    Aww...Syrou's going to be stopped. This sucks. Ah well, at least he appears, and everyone loves his hair! He uses Head&Shoulders, guys! xD. Nice update, Decept.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Overlord Syrou said:
    Aww...Syrou's going to be stopped. This sucks. Ah well, at least he appears, and everyone loves his hair! He uses Head&Shoulders, guys! xD. Nice update, Decept.
    lol head&shoulders XD
    i wouldnt count Syrou down and out yet.
    anyway, since i didnt make any updates for so long i decided to make another tonight. so second new eppy of the night. episode 48!

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Decepticon89/Episode48.png

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Latias Tamer said:
    wow great two updates so far. the comic's getting better and better. I can't wait for the next update!
    Thanks LT :)

@KT: Yes it is, lvl100 Kyogre!!! ;)

@Celebi: Thanks, and I'll update again today.

@OL: Thanks... or something like that XD

@: Thanks Houndoom, and you'lll see soon.

Edit: Episode 49 is up

Back