• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Tsee! St. Patricks day special. xD

Charchic, DragonSlayer(Ryan), Esupio sono Kamereon.. I hate you, you voted for me.. >>
    I voted for Vash, he steals my women! --;

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Silon...It has to be that way in the world...They take women, you get them back for it...!!!

Years
    Crimson Tears said:
    Tsee! St. Patricks day special. xD

Charchic, DragonSlayer(Ryan), Esupio sono Kamereon.. I hate you, you voted for me.. >>
    I voted for Vash, he steals my women! --;
    your okay, just I don't like your character much.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Deception...what do you mean? What...if your charchter it killed off even if you are a REGULAR POSTER YOU CAN DO NOTHING???

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    The answer for him is yes. Once your character dies, all you can do is read the comic.. >>

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Deception...I have read the thread...So whoever gets killed off...(definately Vash) ...say it was Silon or any charchter. If they were a regular poster they still wouldn't be allowed back in to the comic...? that would of been unfair...but seeing as it is your comic you can make charachters anyway...as long as they're your own...

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Vash is dead for sure so you guys dont have to worry. the next update will hopfully be today. but im not really in comic making mood at the moment.
    and yes the new rule is dumb IMO but we cant do anything about it. so once u die you cant enter w/ another character. how can you not die you ask? post!!!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Can't wait for the next update...I agree with LT and Decep...Post and you don't die...We now rely on Decep's new characters that he makes up...DIE VASH!

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    *Yawn* I Haven't Posted In A While In This Thread. ^^ Well, Can't Wait To See Next Eppy... Or Something. ^^ Poor Vash... He's Going To Die... He Was One Of My Fav Charachters... T.T

Back