• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Sheepnut...We are not allowed to Ask for charachters to be put in SCs any more. There is a thread at the tp of the Sprite Comic forum... anyway Decep...Can't wait for update...

EDIT!: KT...your too quick!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Ontopic: Can't wait for the next episode deception...I can't wait to see vash DIE!
    OffTopic: The Rule is a shame for those who have worked hard on OW and sprites, and can't make comics for a reason...

DECEPTION...This next update wiull be great...Im Phsycic, (Even if I can't spell it!!!)

Last edited:
    Years
    Actually the new rule is AWESOME!
    Just cause all of SC community, have NO imagination, they all rely on people coming into their threads and going
    "OMG I R A SUPASTAR! I WANA BE IN UR COMIC!!11!"

So, I agree with the rule, even if you don't.

I highly doubt your psychic, because most of the comic so far have been pretty well done, and Decp has expecations to live up to, so It will be. :P

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I know...Im not Phsycic...and I disagree with you, becasue in this comic it has brought about 20 people toghether...united us in a mini-community. and this thread doesn't normally have the whole: 'lol! gr8 cnt w8 2 be in ur comic, i wanna join caus its cool!!!!!!!!' And if its that they have normally been rejected becasue half of the people that do that don't even have sprites and don't know how to sprite!

Sorry Esupio...Im in an arrogant mood...I'll soon snap out of it...I've been selected as captain for my Football side (for those in America, Soccer!)!!!

Years
    Maneachicken said:
    I know...Im not Phsycic...and I disagree with you, becasue in this comic it has brought about 20 people toghether...united us in a mini-community. and this thread doesn't normally have the whole: 'lol! gr8 cnt w8 2 be in ur comic, i wanna join caus its cool!!!!!!!!' And if its that they have normally been rejected becasue half of the people that do that don't even have sprites and don't know how to sprite!

Sorry Esupio...Im in an arrogant mood...I'll soon snap out of it...I've been selected as captain for my Football side (for those in America, Soccer!)!!!
    Its like the only comic that has ever been a sucsess,
    Adam_ski's comic has had 2 threads closed, and the first series had about 40 people in it, and massively flopped, (in terms of quality) all those with no care for quality etc lapped it up :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    Its like the only comic that has ever been a sucsess,
    Adam_ski's comic has had 2 threads closed, and the first series had about 40 people in it, and massively flopped, (in terms of quality) all those with no care for quality etc lapped it up :P
    True but he did get rid of the ones who never posted and now hes gonna kill off more ^_^ just like decepticon

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I think Decepticon should make an Odyssey forums, where he can continue to accept new characters. :P And then ditch PokeCommunity. XD But then again, I don't want him to.. o_O; Bleh. Leave me alone. :P

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Crimson Tears said:
    I think Decepticon should make an Odyssey forums, where he can continue to accept new characters. :P And then ditch PokeCommunity. XD But then again, I don't want him to.. o_O; Bleh. Leave me alone. :P

Yeah but I think that would cause a mess or something if he made a forum like that.

Latias Tamer

Aww..Poor lil Cynda..
    Years
    Oh yeah.. A forum for the comic would be great then he could continueto accept but it depends how much longer the comic will last for. There's no point in creating a board if the comics about to end.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Crimson Tears said:
    Thats a good idea, if I needed more characters but I'm ok with who I got to work with, so I guess I'll stay on PC XD
    now that i think about it i kinda like the new rule but it sucks for all you people who are planning on making a comic XD

@LT: True, I'm not sure how much longer this will go either...

Thanks for the other comments people.

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    Thats a good idea, if I needed more characters but I'm ok with who I got to work with, so I guess I'll stay on PC XD
    now that i think about it i kinda like the new rule but it sucks for all you people who are planning on making a comic XD

@LT: True, I'm not sure how much longer this will go either...

Thanks for the other comments people.
    Decepticon I have an idea...
    But you probably wont wanna do it.
    Me you and LT could open up a forum for our comics etc.
    if you dont want to then dont worry.
    if yes ill make it soon.

Back