• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I've edited both posts of the spritesheets.

Do not use other peoples' sprite work without giving them credit or asking their permission. If you believe you cannot handle the fact that credit and/or permission is required to use other peoples' work then it's best that you don't even think about using them at all.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Deception...I know the overworlds i need...they're the male Magma admin's...but the problem is finding them!

Any help?

Last edited:

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • Croc055 said:
    I'll join the bad guys:
    Sprites: --Removed-- Original sprites by Avatar
    Name: Paul
    Pokemon: Blaziken, Mudkip, Groudon (If possible)
    Info backround: He's very evil and he only cares about his Pokemon He always takes his mudkip wherever he goes so it follows him and it usualy saves him from danger.

I wonder why Deception dosn't make the death comics anymore.

EDIT -- You must request permission from Avatar for use of his Overworld sprites ~Signomi
    I havnt needed to make any death comics. and you didnt have permission to use avatars sprites so i guess your not in.

@Maneachicken: I didnt know magma admins had there own OW's. i thought they looked the same as grunts. sorry.

@KT: If you have maps of that region then yes. if you dont then no.

@LT: Thanks, should have a new ep sometime this week. real busy today though

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    View attachment 31273 There you go...(Click the image for larger one) That will do...I think thats what they are, Houndoom1 found them! So...CREDIT to Houndoom1 for finding them!

Name: Chiz (Magma Admin)
    Pokemon: (some slight changes decep.) Typhlosion*, Aerodactyl, Arcanine, Tyrannitar, Golem & Poliwrath.
    Info: Was a normal trainer in Johto, but was found by Team Magma and hird because of his skills with fire. Was second to Maxie before Maxie was Killed. This led to Chiz disbandoning Team Magma, but most past members still wear thier shirts. Chiz now works with Alder, planning for world Domination, but he has a weakness...He doesn't like to Kill people without a good reason...

*(Typhlosion is my strongest)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    A War...I don't like those, they allways end with a twist, and a new storyline thats even more twisted than the last. and if you really want to be twisted, join Silon's twister club...I think he would be glad caus he would actually have someone to play with!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Deception, when will the next update be up...im too impatient to wait for season 6!!!!!!!!

Years
  • WAR?
    TO THE SHELTERS! *shot for plain stupidity)
    The plot is getting thicker.
    Oh and Vaati hasn't posted cause his PC messed up O.o;

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
  • Name:Zukani
    Pokemon:Shadow Blaziken,Shadow Swampert,Shadow Houndoom
    Info/Background:He's destroyed 3 cities in his life(Littleroot,NewBark,Pallet) which were rebuilt and he's got a hatred for some people
    Sprite:
    Pokemon Odyssey

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Deception...your right about the Magma sprites: Check up a few posts...Will i be in season 6?

Actually, i've had a re-Think over my charachter...unless of course your already working on him...

Last edited:

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    WAR?
    TO THE SHELTERS! *shot for plain stupidity)
    The plot is getting thicker.
    Oh and Vaati hasn't posted cause his PC messed up O.o;
    ok, I'll give him a break then XD

@xXKillaXx: Your in!

@Maneachicken: You can re-think, what do you have in mind?

Well I didnt do a ep but I did a St.Patricks Day special. check the new Holiday Comics section. I know St.Patricks Day was yesterday but I was moving so yeh.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    View attachment 31325

View attachment 31326

Will that do?

Name: Chiz
    Pokemon: Arcanine, Aerodactyl, Tyrannitar, Typhlosion, Golem & Flygon (Flygon is my strongest)
    Background/Info: Was Vash's Rival when both set out on thier origional journey's to conquest the Pokemon League, but due to Chiz's Amazing Skill with Fire & Ground Pokemon, was taken on By team Magma. He was Vice leader to Magma, but when Maxie was Killed decided to Put what he had done wrong Right, and disbandoned the group. He then decided to Join Proffesor Alder to try to get his own back on Vash for his Deoxys's actions. But now Works along side the Deoxys that is Alder's.

Does think that what Team Rocket did and what Alder is about to do is wrong. Loves Twister (I am pretty good actually) and Flirts with any good looking Girl. STARTS as a bad guy.

Its up to you from there Decep.!

Oh! and is it possible that you could edit the Rope out of his hand and you can change the sprites as needed.

CREDIT goes to Pokemon Elite 2000 for trainer sprite, and Nintendo (Pokemon Ruby) for the OW's

Back