• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Persona

Banned
Years
  • Decepticon said:
    yeah, someone knocked her up... O_O
    but it will be revealed in time...

and yeah you get to battle him. it'll be the 2nd comic you've battled him. XD

i wonder who... "knocked her up" O_O'

who is alexis anyways? is she a character you made or someone who joined the comic?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    i wonder who... "knocked her up" O_O'

who is alexis anyways? is she a character you made or someone who joined the comic?
    shes a character Sakim made for the comic. so in a way shes his and in a way shes mine?

speaking of Sakim, he'll probably be mad that I made Alexis pregnant XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Decepticon said:
    shes a character Sakim made for the comic. so in a way shes his and in a way shes mine?

speaking of Sakim, he'll probably be mad that I made Alexis pregnant XD

XD thats what i was just gonna say after i asked that question!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • Milosh said:
    aw man i liked Vash too... but at least his memory will live on hopefully his death will give everyone that rage.

hmm.. Ryan vs. Koga? I ain't sure why but some how that sounds familliar... xD

I wonder who Alexis's 'baby daddy' is...?
    yeah I liked him too, I didnt want him to die but... :(

yeah I wanted to do a ninja vs ninja thing... I kinda copied you but theres wont be a pokemon battle.

and you'll find out soon.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Whoa! That was a good episode! Alexis Pregnant! My Bet is on Silon after St.Patricks Day! Plus Decep...what is 'Banish?'

Years
  • Maneachicken: when all of the trainers were in UL's dimension, they all learned a special move there, and I guess thats Kyroge's attack :p

I just had some really random idea, Decep can ya PM me the Vash, Rory and Joyce sprites, (if you have them)

Sakim

Super Spriter Sakim fools!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2021
    Woot! Alexis is pregnant. Wasn't expecting that I wonder who helped her....hmmm....

@Decep: Hey I'm not mad that made me laugh like crazy because it's so unexpected.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    Maneachicken: when all of the trainers were in UL's dimension, they all learned a special move there, and I guess thats Kyroge's attack :p

I just had some really random idea, Decep can ya PM me the Vash, Rory and Joyce sprites, (if you have them)

I just wanted to know what it does...thats all...

Years
  • Probably banishes them to UL's dimension where they get 'dealt' with by the Lati family
    but thats just my imgaination working overtime

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Haha! lol! I hope not! anyway...thats a great update! I look foward to the Next One!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    I knew Groudon had to have somthing wrong with him.... that cheater lol atleast he cant win now but Banish? why not just use sheer cold? ah well it aint my comic. Poor Vash I didnt want him dead....well mabye I did a little lol

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Kyogre Trainer said:
    I knew Groudon had to have somthing wrong with him.... that cheater lol atleast he cant win now but Banish? why not just use sheer cold? ah well it aint my comic. Poor Vash I didnt want him dead....well mabye I did a little lol

I don't want anything to happen! lol! Vash...he deserved to Die...I think...I wanted Karen Dead though...

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Maneachicken said:
    I don't want anything to happen! lol! Vash...he deserved to Die...I think...I wanted Karen Dead though...
    Yea, I wanted her dead too but I dont know why at all lol

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • Matt Silver said:
    Bye bye Vash,
    Ryan and 47 Vs Koga and Surge,
    ALexis PREGNANT? Wow, you know how to make a good suspense there Dec. Well Done.
    thanks Matt, and like I said she isnt pregnant just for a cheap laugh, Its a plot thingie O_o;

@Blaze: I only have Vash & Rory's sprites, I deleted Joyce's cause i dont need her.

@Sakim: Thanks, glad your not mad.

@Maneachicken: Banish faints there pokemon and sends them to the other side of the world. it only works on lower level pokemon. so the only pokemon
    it wont work on is lvl100 ones since Kyogre is lvl100...

thanks for the comments everyone else.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    @Maneachicken: Banish faints there pokemon and sends them to the other side of the world. it only works on lower level pokemon. so the only pokemon
    it wont work on is lvl100 ones since Kyogre is lvl100...
    Sweet! does that mean I would use it on any pokemon at all which isnt lvl100 or will it not work on pokemon that 1 hit kos dont work on like nidoking?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • Kyogre Trainer said:
    Sweet! does that mean I would use it on any pokemon at all which isnt lvl100 or will it not work on pokemon that 1 hit kos dont work on like nidoking?
    it works on anything. but special moves can only be used once a day.

Latias Tamer

Aww..Poor lil Cynda..
    Years
  • Ooh Vash died..How unexpected...lol. I thought vash would die sacrificing his life but..meh.

I think i know who it was that cause Alexis to be pregnant. When will the next update be?? Its really exiting!

Back