• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokemon Online Battles" Offical Thread

Starting Pokemon "This will help me deside" Select 6 diffrent types plz.

• Charmander

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Growlithe

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Poliwag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Tangela

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Clefairy

• Machop

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Cubone

• Horsea

• Psyduck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vulpix

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Pidgey

• Pikachu

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Electabuzz

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Vb6

VB6 is a good compiler Ive used it for years I choose it to make this game in cus I think its the best medium for the game. Why dose everyone care about what i used to make it, its not like youll be seeing any of it in the long run.

Just trust me.

:)

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Great programming languages like Java lead to great design whihc leads to a great game which leads to happiness.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
You actually could you know but seeing as you don't know any other programming languages you can't...

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
lmao

LMAO
Good One!!!
We will see who has the last laugh when my games done!

And please take your fight someware else.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I agree with TheAbsol that Java is better because I've used both and I know what I'm alking about but slayseitaro is free to choose whatever he wants to do it. I don't really care cause whatI want is to play XD

keep the good work. :)

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Ja...

Thanks Darkdragon as long as I have good feedback I will feel the need to finish this project. I cant stand making somthing for no reason.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
lol,
ye, I've experienced that feeling that no one is interested on the game and that makes me feel down and not work on it but then suddenly everyone posts and I continue :P

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
slayerseitaro said:
Thanks Darkdragon as long as I have good feedback I will feel the need to finish this project. I cant stand making somthing for no reason.

And please take your fight someware else.[/QUOTE]
Just pulling this off and it being accurate would make you famous, do you know how many people have tried to make a mmorpg? Right now youre further than like %70 of them got

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Well....

mine not gonna have a story but mmoslike Final Fantasy online, and guild wars have good storys

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Update Network Mode!!!

Well I not gonna make this game a mmo style game anymore because I will not be able to host a server 24/7 and if I did i whould not be able to suppport the load of users I whould expect. But I will make the ability to host and join small player run servers. I really hat to do this but im not feeling the project like I did when I started it. Im gonna finish the offline aplha verson ASAP and post it. Then I will put the network aplha on as soon as I iron out all of the bugs i find in the first relase.

pokerob

Webmaster of PWL
Years
if its a website host thats my websites job.
Ill get doing those buttons and bodies etc shortly slayer i got homework to do first.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
thanks alot!

Thanks Alot pokerob I really like these I will use them for sure. I invite you to be a member of my team. Sorry I have not posted in 2 days I was Slaying Dragons.

Ill Update tyo night I gots quests right now.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Porject on hold :(

I got to put this project on hold to learn how to use Direct X. Sorry about this to anyone who has been reading my thread. I will still work on this game im going to redo it in C++ with direct X becuase its better. The project will go on. but not until my studies are done. I may even make a 2d world after all. if and one wants to join my team plz hit me up on AIM or MSN.

AIM:"Slayerseitaro"
MSN:"[email protected]"
E-Mail:"[email protected]"

Be Back Soon!!!

Back