• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokemon Online Battles" Offical Thread

Starting Pokemon "This will help me deside" Select 6 diffrent types plz.

• Charmander

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Growlithe

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Poliwag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Tangela

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Clefairy

• Machop

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Cubone

• Horsea

• Psyduck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vulpix

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Pidgey

• Pikachu

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Electabuzz

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

pokerob

Webmaster of PWL
Years
okay np i live in the UK so im very lucky but be careful and save ur work on ur email so incase your computer gets destroyed u can always reclaim it off ur email address :)

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
I'm in Northern Canada, so I'm exempt to all your natural disasters other than snowstorms, but we can deal with those :P

whatsup

poke.untold storys ******
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
hey who here knows how to make a mmorpg i want to make one of pokemon but i dont know how can someone help me

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Its alot of work, but many people are attempting it. I suggest looking around and finding one to work with.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Admins

Im stoping work ok this game for now so i whould like this thread closed im not sure who i talked to about it but ive seen threads close with messages like this so i tryed it...

thanks

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
he wants to close it then once he starts working on the game again he can make a new thread whats wrong with that? no use posting on a thread that wont get any reply!

good luck in the future

Back