• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2016
    Don Patch said:
    Okay, here is the updated sprite.

*image removed because i can't include urls before 15 posts or some bs*

That is cool and all, but shouldn't the character be looking in the direction he is moving? It looks awkward the the way he is always starting 90 degrees from the direction he should be going... Also, you should try to animate it... that is, do something other than have a bunch of the exact same stance.

But so far that is kinda cool. I can't see them using it though unless they decide to offer a skateboard alternative to the "bike"...

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
  • Just want your opinion: Would you like the same done for the bike as for the rods; 3 bike classes, Old, Good, Super. Each with its own speed, price and restrictions... i.e: old bike is slower than the original bike for GBA (but faster than running), costs considerably less and cant jump over ledges (not necessarily the last one) and super bike is faster than the original bike, costs more than the good bike (not 1000000 yen) but can go pretty much anywhere (except indoors)? Just wanna know before I ask blacksprite... not that he wont see this anyway

That is cool and all, but shouldn't the character be looking in the direction he is moving? It looks awkward the the way he is always starting 90 degrees from the direction he should be going...

Wow! I just realised that... we will only input them if we decide that there is not enough diversity in characters, the skater probably wont go very much (if any) faster than a normal person and the skateboard will NOT replace the bike as the bike is well known as the form of transport in pokemon games.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • Include my sprites if you want :)
    DashCharaset.PNG

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
  • yah, you should do like NPC Guilds, like Team Rocket (which was explained above), Team Aqua, and so on.

OFF TOPIC: are you the blacksprite from the splamm elysium forums?

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
  • OFF TOPIC: are you the blacksprite from the splamm elysium forums?
    nah, he noticed a lil while ago that ppl were stealing his name... hes only been on this forum I think... NOTING that I'm not a stalker and I dont watch him 24-7, thats just scary... so he might have, but then again, probably not

Include my sprites if you want
    Thanks, we are always looking for new sprites, I've looked a bit closer and they seem ok(not insulting your skills). We will include these sprites only if we decide that there is not enough diversity in characters in the game. Also, you have a random Ash character in the set, do you have the complete set of Ash?

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • thosse casual sprites are pretty cool
    im serioisly thinking about useing them

offtopic: i swear i was the first blacksprie
    if you google my name it comes up everywhere
    but blacksprite is actually a way of making sprites i think its chiniese

but yup thats me thoose guys on there are really helpful

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • djvolcom said:
    you cant own boats in pokemon, lol why add that??
    Exactly Why He Will Add It, People Just Dont Want A Pokemon Game To Battle And Trade,
    They Would Also Like Some Side Stories For The More Simulation Game Stylers.

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
  • i wanta the beta me love the idea of this game i cant wait! this is going to be bigger than netbattle

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
  • --- Sprites implimented in to game 70 or 10%

update that to 98 or 14%,
    wow i forgot how to do that... had to check my maths notebook, unsurpisingly it was empty... hope thats the right percentage, I just shoved a lot of equations together and my graphics calculator spat that out... so blacksprite, get geo logic to check that and update your sig

the reason it is only up 28 characters since the last update is because I am very lazy and I stopped ever since I did 70, hope there is another update 2morrow, I'm trying to get them done, but the PS2 is just sitting there, not being played and enjoyed... and you probably know the rest, it happens with homework all the time...

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
    Years
  • yah hes the main character in my hack he he u can usem u dont have to give credit or anything unless u want to (only this game can use them anyone else i will report thee)

EDIT:(you werent even talking to me where u lol)

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    this is such an awesome game! it has to be Pokemon connected, it sounds most original. I like your screenshots, but do you only play as the boy or are there other characters included and able to choose from?

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
  • this is such an awesome game! it has to be Pokemon connected, it sounds most original.

Hey thanks, we like the game too, now that the game is started, I cant wait to play!

The name has been chosen, it is PokéMon: The Online Adventures or PokéMon TOA or PokéTOA (whichever you want to use)

BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING
    We know that PokéMon Connected won in the poll, but they dont call it an opinion poll for nothing, it is your opinion, not binding us to keep the name you (the voters) choose.

I like your screenshots, but do you only play as the boy or are there other characters included and able to choose from?

Yes you can choose from many other characters (700 approx.). You can be male/female and also there are some other options which I'm not gonna tell you till release.

EDIT: Blacksprite, there is a problem with character set 23, please advise

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back