• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    What is the donelod website

plz help i need too know so i can play it sonds so coooooooooooool

felinoel

The Airbending Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    What`s the homepage for Pokemon The Online Adventures
    Due to the trouble of keeping it updated interfering with time that could be spent finishing the game, they put the website on hold for possibly until the game gets finished

BuizelFan

Marvel Fan
    Years
    Wow, this looks great!!

I wish I could play the beta, but I guess I'll have to wait like everyone else. (though I don't really mind!)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2008
    ok i relly want to play that game it`s look ver funny, but some one can a other good pokemon webbsite to play ??? need somthing to do :D, and then the Pokemon Advenure began i go to play :D :P

felinoel

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    ok i relly want to play that game it`s look ver funny, but some one can a other good pokemon webbsite to play ??? need somthing to do :D, and then the Pokemon Advenure began i go to play :D :P
    Ah well I don't see why its funny, but until this game comes around, I have been playing an application at facebook, you can find it here.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    This looks like a very good game. I think its about time there was a Pokemon MMO, the series has so much potential for it. Good luck.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    yes
    if they were to charge, nintendo would sue their butts right off

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Exactly, but renting apartments will cost cash to pay for the server

thats different than paying to play - thats paying for premium. you can still pay the game without the apartment

btw, wats the advantage of having one?

Shadez

-
    Years
    thats different than paying to play - thats paying for premium. you can still pay the game without the apartment

as far is know blacksprite wants to keep the game free
    so the appartments will be free too i guess

adn an advantage of an appartment would be you could hold party's and everything there and sleep there of course and decorate it and things like that i think

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    Why does he need appartment lol.... a PC,high speed net connection and a UPS is enuf to run the server :P

felinoel

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010

From what I can assume, it is like Red's room, you can decorate it with stuffed pokemon and trophies and other stuff, and I guess you can brag to your friends with it

as far is know blacksprite wants to keep the game free
    so the appartments will be free too i guess

adn an advantage of an appartment would be you could hold party's and everything there and sleep there of course and decorate it and things like that i think
    Keeping the game free would get expensive with server costs, it would just be a little fee for apartments

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back