• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
you can't. don't ask. its not done yet.

dont' ask for a release date either

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
Years
Yes, he's still working on it.

No, you can't download a beta yet.

Yes, it will be almost like a new Pokemon game.

No, it'll only be the first region.

Yes, I have been waiting for a long time.

No, I won't give you any money.

Yes, I do realize that this is the Duke Nukem Forever of Pokecommunity.

No, I won't give you money.

Just answering a few questions you may ask.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Wow this thread is getting less and less traffic.

I'm certainly not holding my breath but hope that this game one day DOES come out. There are other games competing to be the first true Pokemon MMORPG, and I like the look of this one best (have you tried those java ones? just seem to not feel right... something abotu the engine, just isn't pokemonish enough)

So in conlusion:
... meh? good luck!

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
Years
Wow this thread is getting less and less traffic.

I'm certainly not holding my breath but hope that this game one day DOES come out. There are other games competing to be the first true Pokemon MMORPG, and I like the look of this one best (have you tried those java ones? just seem to not feel right... something abotu the engine, just isn't pokemonish enough)

So in conlusion:
... meh? good luck!

Meh, people got less and less time to check forums these days. -_-
The game'll come out, just be paitient, we've all been so far.

dragonoid

Banned
Years
hey dude when will you realese the betas because this looks cool ireally like to see some more hacks like this do not give up

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
no betas, this is a GAME not a HACK. DON"T ASK.

edited for stupidity

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
ack, my bad. the other guy said hack so for some reason i put that down ><
again, my bad.

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
Years
no betas, this is a GAME not a HACK. DON"T ASK.

edited for stupidity

You should consider calming down once in a while, scienceboy. Everytime a newbie asks something, you go like this ''DON'T ASK!!''. Excuse me, but whether or not he asks a question, isn't up to you. Whether or not it gets answered isn't either.

I'm trying to provoke some sort of fight here, but really it's getting really annoying.

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
for one thing, I "yelled" it once. For another thing, no, I will not stop it. I'll stop it when newbies actually start reading the thread and realizing common courtesy. Not to mention the fact that alot of times, the answer to their question is TWO (yes, count them, TWO. I know, its a huge number) posts above theirs.

It gets especially irksome when I've seen some games get 10+ pages of NOTHING BUT THE SAME QUESTION.

So get them to stop, THEN, and only THEN, will I.

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
Years
for one thing, I "yelled" it once. For another thing, no, I will not stop it. I'll stop it when newbies actually start reading the thread and realizing common courtesy. Not to mention the fact that alot of times, the answer to their question is TWO (yes, count them, TWO. I know, its a huge number) posts above theirs.

It gets especially irksome when I've seen some games get 10+ pages of NOTHING BUT THE SAME QUESTION.

So get them to stop, THEN, and only THEN, will I.

You think it's common courtesy to just bark someone of like that, just because he didn't do what you expect him to?

Listen, you are being forced to answer if repetitive questions are being asked. All your doing is irking people by speaking to them in that way. You should follow your own signature's advice, these are real people, so show some decency and a little bit respect.

On topic...

How big a file do you think the game will be? It's something I've been thinking about lately and I can't even guess it.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
You think it's common courtesy to just bark someone of like that, just because he didn't do what you expect him to?

Listen, you are being forced to answer if repetitive questions are being asked. All your doing is irking people by speaking to them in that way. You should follow your own signature's advice, these are real people, so show some decency and a little bit respect.

On topic...

How big a file do you think the game will be? It's something I've been thinking about lately and I can't even guess it.

treat unto others how others would treat unto you - theres your common courtesy. End of topic.

Its going to be big, most likely. I think we talked about it before, but maybe that was another thread.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2009
I am really impressed that anyone can manage to hold on for so long thinking there's even a slight chance the game will come out. I called it two years ago when I said it would keep getting pushed back after they were supposed to release the battle beta. They denied it saying the beta was coming and of course it never did.

They don't have to build it but it'd be nice if they at least admitted that they're not building it. Eventually they'll post saying "Sorry guys, my life is too busy and I haven't had a chance to work on it in months anyways."

I guarantee. :)

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
Yes, you also called it a couple pages back. If you don't think they're going to release it, then you can just not say anything and forget about it. Do you really care? It seems to me like you're just getting laughs off people's reactions to your post.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2009
Yes, you also called it a couple pages back. If you don't think they're going to release it, then you can just not say anything and forget about it. Do you really care? It seems to me like you're just getting laughs off people's reactions to your post.

Not really. It's honestly frustrating to see this topic here because I know it's never coming and they don't have the decency to admit that nothing's getting done and it won't ever be out.

AirAKose

Manga Artist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2009
Not really. It's honestly frustrating to see this topic here because I know it's never coming and they don't have the decency to admit that nothing's getting done and it won't ever be out.

You don't KNOW anything ;) Opinions are opinions, rules are rules. Every rule has its exception :P

Have you ever tried to make a game? Even with a game engine (Which isn't in use here), it takes A TON of time. You have to make all of the sprites (For 2D) or models (For 3D), build the foundation for your levels, add in animations, menus, controls, coordinate everything for certain purposes, code any AI, code special features the engine can't do, for an MMO like this, you have to set up the databases, internet access, debugging, and more...

Now, they are coding this from the ground up, so they have to build their engine on top of all of that and set their servers up... Since they probably don't get paid to work on this, they can only do it in their free time, when they want to, which will make it take longer....

So please show some sympathy, its not easy to make a good game... ^^'

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
I'm sorry, but I have a quick question and I don't feel like reading 73 pages worth.

You say this will feature 151 Pokemon, 1 region, yet you say it also has EVs, IVs, Egg moves, etc. Is this game going to be base on the RBY generation, or what?

Thanks. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
Hopefully the game won't be as dead as this board when it comes out.

Any answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back