• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
when this game will come out???

Scienceboy, let me be the bad guy once ;)

Davkar, have you even read a single word in the thread?
On every page (and especially in the first post), People say NOT to ask about Betas, releases or anything similiar to them. Reeeeeeeeeead the fist post, or Wheezing will eat beans, and visit you... *evil laugh with church music*

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
Scienceboy, let me be the bad guy once ;)

Davkar, have you even read a single word in the thread?
On every page (and especially in the first post), People say NOT to ask about Betas, releases or anything similiar to them. Reeeeeeeeeead the fist post, or Wheezing will eat beans, and visit you... *evil laugh with church music*

oh, but i so enjoy being the bad guy...

But yeah, pretty much what he said. Don't ask about betas on ANY thread, unless the creator said that you could ask for them... which i highly doubt any (sane) one has done.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Ok I was thinking that the response was too mean before but seriously he hasn't stopped asking... Even the laziest person can read the first post, and even an inanimate object could notice that people have replied to him, how on earth was he going to get a link to the download he wanted without reading posts, so therefore he should have read the posts answering him. GOD sometimes!

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
I'll have to agree with the rest of you. He's acting like a toddler- asking questions, demanding answers, and not bothering to read the answers he is given. Either that or he just doesn't care. Whichever way it is, it's annoying.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
when this game will come out????

Seriously, you´re making it very hard for me, not to go on verbal-Rampage. I´ll try to say it as nice as I can, even if I´m veeeery annoyed.
You asked the same question 3 (!) times, in about 8 (!) Posts. You got telled about 5 (!) times, that you aren´t allowed to (not only not meant to, no, not ALLOWED to) to ask the question.
If you read the thread, or, much better, the FIRST POST (Which is only ONE (!) Post to read), or, what you should have done yet, THE RULES, you´d see, that there is NO RELEASE date yet, and that Blacksprite and his crew won´t say such.

So, if you ever ask that question again, here, or in every other game thread, I´ll report you, and try to let an mod bann you forever.
I´m sorry for being a bit rude, but I´m really holding back at the moment.

I´d say, we don´t need more answers on this question, or the thread will drown in posts against people like him.

@ Game:
I´m waiting forever on this, but IF it will be as good, as it sounds, I´ll be willing to wait forever and 7 Days.
(Hoping for an update sometimes).

Yours truly,
The (new) bad guy, Bombah!

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
Seriously, you´re making it very hard for me, not to go on verbal-Rampage. I´ll try to say it as nice as I can, even if I´m veeeery annoyed.
You asked the same question 3 (!) times, in about 8 (!) Posts. You got telled about 5 (!) times, that you aren´t allowed to (not only not meant to, no, not ALLOWED to) to ask the question.
If you read the thread, or, much better, the FIRST POST (Which is only ONE (!) Post to read), or, what you should have done yet, THE RULES, you´d see, that there is NO RELEASE date yet, and that Blacksprite and his crew won´t say such.

So, if you ever ask that question again, here, or in every other game thread, I´ll report you, and try to let an mod bann you forever.
I´m sorry for being a bit rude, but I´m really holding back at the moment.

I´d say, we don´t need more answers on this question, or the thread will drown in posts against people like him.

@ Game:
I´m waiting forever on this, but IF it will be as good, as it sounds, I´ll be willing to wait forever and 7 Days.
(Hoping for an update sometimes).

Yours truly,
The (new) bad guy, Bombah!

Don't bother. Just ignore, like I did. I already reported him, the person is obviously a troll. By responding, you're just feeding the flames.

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
Years
Bombah, scienceboy, I present you with a quote from the latter.

E. RESPECT EVERYONE. In case you've forgotten, these are real people that you're talking to. I'm sure that if you were in person, you would NOT be talking to others the way that you do now. THESE ARE REAL PEOPLE FOLKS, REMEMBER THAT.

Hypocrisy, thy name is scienceboy.

On topic:

dakvar, the game will come out when it's finished. It could take days, weeks, months, years. We've all been waiting for it for quite a time now, so be patient and just wait.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
Bombah, scienceboy, I present you with a quote from the latter.

Hypocrisy, thy name is scienceboy.

On topic:

dakvar, the game will come out when it's finished. It could take days, weeks, months, years. We've all been waiting for it for quite a time now, so be patient and just wait.

And I present to you such: the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I also point to A and B, which the person had already violated - and note that the only things that I said about the person was to ignore him for trolling. I'm sure that I, among many others, would do the same in real life.

I am in no violation of the statements in my signature.

On topic: Please, please, 99% of the people who will read this... look at the first post. It saves the rest of us alot of headache.

Ok, that wasn't really on topic, but please do it anyways.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
And I present to you such: the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I also point to A and B, which the person had already violated - and note that the only things that I said about the person was to ignore him for trolling. I'm sure that I, among many others, would do the same in real life.

I am in no violation of the statements in my signature.

On topic: Please, please, 99% of the people who will read this... look at the first post. It saves the rest of us alot of headache.

Ok, that wasn't really on topic, but please do it anyways.

Ok! :) I will waiting!!! oh and When it will come out Pm me pliss!!!! :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
So you all answer some idiot's question, meanwhile I politely and intelligently asked (twice), about a question that isn't easily answered. Thanks a lot.

This game, according to the first page says it features the RBY Pokemon, and no others, but there are Egg Moves, DVs, EVs, etc. So is this going to be played with RBY game mechanics, moves and the like, or will it be one of the newer generations, only featuring the first 151 Pokemon?

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
So you all answer some idiot's question, meanwhile I politely and intelligently asked (twice), about a question that isn't easily answered. Thanks a lot.

This game, according to the first page says it features the RBY Pokemon, and no others, but there are Egg Moves, DVs, EVs, etc. So is this going to be played with RBY game mechanics, moves and the like, or will it be one of the newer generations, only featuring the first 151 Pokemon?

You already wrote the answer yourself. Yes, there will only be 151 Pokémon (IMO the REAL Pokémon^^), and yes, there will be egg moves. Try and figure it out ;)

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
this game looks awsome, even from the original screens. I like the idea of choosing what you want to do, like been a breeder, that would be fun :)
Looking good so far

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
You already wrote the answer yourself. Yes, there will only be 151 Pokémon (IMO the REAL Pokémon^^), and yes, there will be egg moves. Try and figure it out ;)

Ugh, that's not what I asked. What I asked is if the game will be based on RBY mechanics or one of the newer generations.

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
Wow. Is this advanced C++ meaning hard because I would love to make something like this!
Oh yes, quite hard. Although thats just me. Its taken me 2 years to lean visual basic, never mind c++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back