• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    Hi!

I posted on the forum already; I'd like to apply for a position as a developer for the project. Contact me on forum; I don't use IM or e-mail regularly.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • Garethp said:
    I have a suggestion, make an over all level so that people can find other people closer to their calabir or however you spell it. I wouldn't mind being a Police but...well I tried to e-mail you guys but I got the PostMaster reply...Maybe a gym leader...or just an innocent bystander...or anyone who plays the game really. But I would still really like to be a Police. Another suggestion. Make the game so that you can load you Pokemon from the SaveGame of the emulators.

i think i understood this not sure but i kinda get what you mean.

Load pokemon from save game hmmm.
    first too hard to find all the variables then convert them to our system
    second i dont know how that would work

also what email did you try to send it to
    our main one is
    [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    I did. It was the one on the site. I have a way that it might work...the pokemon thing again. Why not make the game able to link up to the VBA Link and trade. Make it so that when trading with a ROM, the ROM recieves a dummy Pokemon that you don't need to catch. Say when you trade with a ROM, the other game automatticlly recieves a Pydgey.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    No, that's not really fair. You can do anything on an emulator; cheat, etc. People would have fifty master balls and ten copies of every legendary. Cheats are okay in single-player, but they ruin multiplayer games.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • well i just had geo send over some more code optimizers, better looping etc.
    im still working on the battle system, its alot bigger than i thought,
    though none should be too difficult. i hope, soon i want to have just a blank map and pvp battles to test out some more. but i'll have to have the user interface done first, as well as a genral tidy up,

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Well, I hope you get it going soon. I am dyeing to play this. I have wanted something like this for years. Now it's finally here. I am sooo excited.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Please, is there any chance that you can tell us a date of when to expect the first working version?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Hey, I respect the coding and effort you guys put into this. I do a bit of HTML and ActionScript and what you are making...first it's in a foriegn unkown and daunting language...second, I wouldn't even imagine what you'd need to do it...but just thinking about it makes me dizzy.

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
  • Well, good luck with this. I'm kinda excited about this, as I've been duped by so many MMORPGs of Pokemon, all but one of which were just Javascript programs on a website, in other words, all I've really seen so far are .php webpages and ONE .exe program. I guess this will make two! ^^
    BTW, PM me if you need some custom trainer/Pokemon sprites. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    I was wandering, sinse I couldn't post my aplication for Police to the E-Mail you gave me, can I post it here instead?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Thanks. If there is any way at all that I might help just tell me. Good luck on the game.

Mclenz

Master Mclenz
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    2 questions:
    Are all of the sprites Brandon recolors?
    It won't let me sign in on your forums it just goes to a white page when I log in, do you know this is?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back