• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
Years
  • Were hoping to have a donate button once the games up and running
    and unfortunatly a buch of adds
    no popups tho

ooh we can now get prepoayed credit cards
    simalar to splasplastic

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Aw man. I was indeed talking to you. You guys never up-date the site anyway... why don't you guys get a part-time job or something?

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
  • Wow Its nice to see this thing is still alive. Keep up the good work guys. Sorry theres nothing I can do to help XC

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
  • Hey, just saying that my comp is (sorta) fixed, so i will be back into those sprites real soon...

[OFF TOPIC]
    I think blacksp told some people that my (brand new) computer blew up *curses Acer*... I sent it away to be repaired and 6wks later (not 10 days like i was told) i got it back and only cos we said that we would go to the media if we didnt get it back the next day...

Only half the problems were fixed so we are (hopefully) gonna get a refund and a new computer today
    [ON TOPIC]

Well, we miscounted the sprites that we were gonna add in, so there is gonna be more than 100 (different ones), but some of them wont have 7 colour options... [i know, i'm guttered too, but some of the characters dont look good unless they are the colour they were in FR/LG...]

EDIT: i also changed the donate link in my sig, so now you can pay by credit card or direct debit (handled by paypal) and you now dont need a paypal account to donate...

If you can, please donate to help us provide
    • A Static IP (NZ$20 a month) - so people can actually connect 100% of the time the server is on
    • Broadband internet access (NZ$49.95 a month) -so the internet is fast enough to handle everyone (not helped by xtra who just lowered our speeds to raise the speeds in auckland... DAMN JAFAS)
    • Server maintenance - self explanatory
    • Webhosting (i'm sure The Dash wont want us hosting our forum on his webhost forever... thanks for that though Dash...)
    • A domain name for PTOA's website and Forum
    • POSSIBLY a game server in US (faster access for most people)

Last edited:

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • Personally, I don't mind you hosting on my server atall, I get 250gb webspace that I haven't even filled 3% of in a year yet and 2100gb Bandwith a month that I will NEVER use. So hey, keep hosting on me for as long as you want.

If you get a domain name I will be happy to host that aswell, giving you full FTP Access and probally Controll Panel (as long as servage don't get really picky.)

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • Personally, I don't mind you hosting on my server atall, I get 250gb webspace that I haven't even filled 3% of in a year yet and 2100gb Bandwith a month that I will NEVER use. So hey, keep hosting on me for as long as you want.

If you get a domain name I will be happy to host that aswell, giving you full FTP Access and probally Controll Panel (as long as servage don't get really picky.)

Ithink whitesprite is a little upset his computer wasnt fixed and i have no clue what hes on about with the sprites i'll ask him later
    but I think he was refering to the server to run the game not a we server thanks anyway dash
    we may take you up on your offer for our website though

Years
  • I would help offset the costs and maybe even provide you a US server, but there are 2 problems here.

1) I do not have high-speed internet (Not even high-speed dial-up)
    2) My parents won't let me get a part time job.

Anyway, keep up the good work. Good to see you are still working on it.

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
  • Ithink whitesprite is a little upset his computer wasnt fixed and i have no clue what hes on about with the sprites i'll ask him later
    but I think he was refering to the server to run the game not a we server thanks anyway dash
    we may take you up on your offer for our website though

What the hell...

1st: you know exactly what i was talking about todo with the sprites... either that or you are demented.
    [for immature people]: calling someone demented is saying they have dementia, a brain problem causing loss of memory, leads into confusion and general insanity. often caused by too much worry, stress and overwork.

2nd: my list of things donations will go towards lists: Server maintenance and a webserver are seperate catagories because although you claim hostultra is so great, 5 antivirus software i have used have said that spyware and dialers were being automatically downloaded from the website (the actual homepage, not the ads page)

3rd: I'm not upset...

4th: I killed a local company by complaining to their franchise head office (closing down as of around may 2007)

5th: I am getting a 150% refund on my computer as demanded by DSE head office, although they said they cant control their franchisees... only their chain stores...

6th: I will be buying a new, better, custom made computer from the money

Last edited:

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • I didnt read it properly the first time i thought u meant were only having 100 sprites in total

yeah i went of host ultra when they started brining in thoose adds
    anyway no one uses the site

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    I went there a couple times recently... seem similar too mine, not up-dated in 10-20 years... anyway, I am glad you complained, its good to know us citizens still have the power to shut down whole buisnesses in a day...

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • Just finished the bag system
    all those lovly items you have now can be displayed and used and droped
    im just fixing a little bug in the item system
    were it just adds another item to your list even if u already have that item in ur bag
    so u get a list like this
    1 x Potioin
    1 x super potion
    1x potion
    1x potion

You get the idea

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • When I tried to run your program, I got a virus warning

Hmm thats odd considering you dont have the program!!!
    Ithink u must have posted in the worng thread.
    Seeing as there is no downlaod link for our game

If this is some lame attempt to discredit the game you need to do more research as the game hasnt been released
    as for the bookmarks in the picture above(u see it if you press quote = https://us.share.geocities.com/red15302000/Photos/virus.bmp)
    pokemontoa.com doesnt exist
    so again If this is some lame attempt to discredit the game you need to do more research
    if its not and u have posted in the wrong thread
    try making sure u look at the first post or other posts or the originator of this post
    but i hardly doubt you could have not noticed

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back