• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
Years
  • Oo.
    Australia's summer is on oct to dec
    i think is it true darkerarceus
    but for some countries winter is most commonly on
    oct to dec

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • Awesome!
    I can't wait for it's release
    Do you have to click (to move) and wait for the page to load again or is it like a normal computer game where it's click and move

BLEHH!

It's not browser-based, it's a freeware (like the games in my sig), so it'll be movement like the normal games.

So when you said on-world houses will cost will it be ingame or real munny? I'm still confused.

There will be no closed beta, it'll be a completely open beta after lots of stuff is integrated.

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
    Years
  • zzz...
    juz open beta n no closed beta??
    closed beta is for ppl to try the game out lols
    open beta is for ppl to enjoy full services
    of the game.thats
    wat other ppl says

Shadez

-
    Years
  • they haven't finished it yet
    but i believe that a while ago blacksprite said that it would be finished around end this year but i could be mistaking

Rosadius93

The Frozen One
    Years
  • Or it might never get finished,and that is a terrible possibility.
    I hope not!!!
    anyway i've been searching for a mmorpg game like this and i found this thread so today i joined this forum and i think what u r doing here is awesome, something i always dreamed of! keep up the good work and please finish....
    ...if you need any help just ask me... i am not really a program but i am a total pokemon fan and i have tons of ideas

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I hope not!!!
    anyway i've been searching for a mmorpg game like this and i found this thread so today i joined this forum and i think what u r doing here is awesome, something i always dreamed of! keep up the good work and please finish....
    ...if you need any help just ask me... i am not really a program but i am a total pokemon fan and i have tons of ideas

I joined for the same reason.

Anyways, about the game. It sounds really good but I have a couple of questions.

1. How many starters are there?
    2. When it comes to catching legendaries, will it be like the original pokemon versions or a fixed random encounter?
    3. Is it really true the game comes out the end of this year? (I have my doubts xD.)
    4. What is the lvl limit?
    5. Can I help in some way? I don't know too much about coding and mapping but I've had experience in finding bugs and glitches in games. I know many people ask to help but I really just want to have a good online pokemon game so my apologies if it pisses people off or something.

Shadez

-
    Years
  • 1. How many starters are there?
    There will be 28+ starters, but blacksprite hasn´t revealed which they will be.
    2. When it comes to catching legendaries, will it be like the original pokemon versions or a fixed random encounter?
    They will probably be prizes in tournaments.
    3. Is it really true the game comes out the end of this year? (I have my doubts xD.)
    It is what the makers of the game are hoping for, but I guess the only way to find out is wait.
    4. What is the lvl limit?
    It will probably just be 100, but I'm not sure about it

The answers on the questions I can answer are written in Bold.
    for the rest you have to wait for blacksprite.

Rosadius93

The Frozen One
    Years
  • Questions:

well i have a question or two,
    1. in the screen shots i saw a police station, how will this be used?
    2. is team rocket still in the game... if so how?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    The answers on the questions I can answer are written in Bold.
    for the rest you have to wait for blacksprite.

Hey man, thanks for answering my questions but I'm a bit troubled by the fact that there is 28+ starters when there will only be 151 pokemon (151 pokemon is a great idea by the way). I mean its not too big of a problem but I find it strange so if blacksprite or anybody can give me a reason for it, i would appreciate it. I have a couple of more questions as well though.

1. Will there be a limit or separate pockets for items?
    2. Will there be NPC trainers to battle like the versions? (I don't want to get pwned when I'm a nub)
    3. Will there be a pokedex?
    4. Will there be HMs?

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Ok, to everyone:
    Seriously, why won´t you read??
    I mean, 90% of all questions are answered in the first few posts (READ THE FIRST POST).

1. Will there be a limit or separate pockets for items?
    2. Will there be NPC trainers to battle like the versions? (I don't want to get pwned when I'm a nub)
    3. Will there be a pokedex?
    4. Will there be HMs?

1. Don´t know, sorry.
    2. Yes, there will be NPC trainers.
    3. No, and there won´t be Pokémon (I love being sarcastic...)
    4. Afaik yes, but about this, I´m not sure.

Read and HF,
    Bombah!

Shadez

-
    Years
  • well i have a question or two,
    1. in the screen shots i saw a police station, how will this be used?
    2. is team rocket still in the game... if so how?

the police station is for mods i believe
    about the team rocket subject i'm not sure

oh and also to durandral
    there are 28 starters because that way not everyone will have the same pokemon at the beginning atleast that's my idea about it :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    the police station is for mods i believe

oh and also to durandral
    there are 28 starters because that way not everyone will have the same pokemon at the beginning atleast that's my idea about it :P

I was thinking that was the reason. Thanks for answering

Rosadius93

The Frozen One
    Years
  • the police station is for mods i believe

oh and also to durandral

thanks for your answer... does anyone know when blacksprite goes on? i mean i understand he is working hard, but does he go on like once a week or something?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back