• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Opal

How well is this project looking?

• Brilliant

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
    Years
    Roadkill, Im a good online friend with Waudby so maybe i can help out :). Waudby's game is called Pokémon Opal. The reason it says Chryso on the screens is because he was helping out with my game in sphere and ended up making Opal in the same project :P. On another note, great screenies old buddy and keep them coming!

Waudby

Yeah sorry for that problem road kill. I will use the name Pokemon Opal. Sorry for the confusion Gibslpsg was right. Just a small update Sylph has joined the team as a mapper. More screenies later

Waudby

Yh i will have some(very badly mapped) parts of the new region untill i can speak to Sylph who will then make them hundreds of times better!! Give me around 30mins and ill have a few screens.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    Name: Kristian

I'd be interested in mapping for your game. If you would be willing to let me help you, please email me at dwyer.kristian and we'll talk further :)

Waudby

Sorry for the lack of updates today been very busy. I now have Route 1A mapped and Pirin City. Screenies later tonight maybe but perhaps not.

Waudby

Sorry to double post but i have a few new map screens even tho im not the mapper. lol. I was just a bit bored. heres number one. Your new home city its only a small city atm as its only a new residential area;

The second map is Route 1A its only a small simple route but i like it;

The third map is a small area for a rest centre a new type of building you can go to just to heal pokemon doesnt have any other functions apart from the healing. Its smaller than usual;

The next is a screenshot for Route 2A;

Overall i think the mapping has moved up about 1% today lol. 2moro i hope to get maybe 5 or 6 more routes done.

Waudby

Cheers mini34 if you could send me maybe 2 or 3 examples of ur work or post here then i will allow you to join my team.

Thanks

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    hey waudby ive pm you about mappin kanto sorry i didn't do it sooner i was in paris last weekend and forgot when i got back

Waudby

Thanks Spike. In reply to your PM , wat rpg program do u use? If it is rmxp just map kanto in there and then make a sceenie of just the map and send it to me on msn.

Waudby

Im sorry to say and to peoples horror i will be leaving this project to a friend of mine also on PC. I belive there will be a post about this soon from this person.
    Im sorry to leave this project but im starting a new project called Legend of Destiny. Ill pst about this in a new thread soon.

Jessekb

>>>Jesse Graham<<<
    Years
    Yes! Its true, Waudby is leaving to make a new game, but i will be taking over the progect! I Will try to fullfill waudby's dreams and hopes for the game, plus more!

And i WILL!!! Get the game done sooner Or Later!!!

THANX!

EDIT: NEW! Screenies Coming Soon!!!

Waudby

Im back as Jessekb was not up to the job of this game. I will have more screenies soon im now working on the new Pokenav screen.After that i will probably do the Options and then the title and load stuff.

Waudby

Sorry to double post but the first day back at working on this and i have a heapload done, not much mapping rele just a few extras like the frames and the main thing today is the pokenav however i have now just started the Options menu and completed the frame swapping.

Here are the two pokenav screens togethers;

Heres the frame menu;

And now just a few more random screenshots that you all love(or hate);

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    The PokéNav and the Frame system are amazing! :D

Waudby

Thanks Silon. The frame system was rele easy but the pokenav was slightly harder. What do people think to me new banner for this game? It was made by Sylph. Please put this in your sig if u support this game!!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    @ silon: i use rpg maker xp but i have mapped useing sphere before but that was untill my pc crashed and i lost all my tilesets for it

Waudby

o kk. Well do u still want to do some mapping?

-EDIT-

Another new feature.

Now people can follow you around

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back