• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Operation Gemstone --

Do you like this Game?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • I'm also on Summer Break, it's the only way I get Unlimited computer time. I have to balance this between Chilling with my friends and sneaking out at Night. But I still find time to post ^_^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, guess it's either that or because of different time zones.
    Sometimes you have to wait a whole day to get one reply.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Another Thing what really aggrivates me is, when people ask me for the game of what I have so far, of if they don't reply, then just download the game -_-... Whatever though, this is the most I could ask for, working on a game by myself and all.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Agreed. I once deleted the whole game and formatted the PC because of that.
    A bit too much if I think about it now.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • how about posting some in game screens or new Pokemon if there are any. Also when you post new info, you post it all at once which is a lot of text to read and a lot of people can't be bothered. When you posted the tour guide you could have posted a screenshot next to each area to break the text up. Also, your game isn't like the traditional Pokemon games as it has more depth and detail and maybe some people don't like that.
    On a lighter note: People do seem to respond more when the word 'Beta' or 'Demo' is used but the quickest and easiest way to get posts seems to be...gym leader positions! Yep, that's right! People who never even post in most RM2K threads and usually have no idea what the game is about always want have a part in the game.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • phoenix316 said:
    how about posting some in game screens or new Pokemon if there are any. Also when you post new info, you post it all at once which is a lot of text to read and a lot of people can't be bothered. When you posted the tour guide you could have posted a screenshot next to each area to break the text up. Also, your game isn't like the traditional Pokemon games as it has more depth and detail and maybe some people don't like that.
    On a lighter note: People do seem to respond more when the word 'Beta' or 'Demo' is used but the quickest and easiest way to get posts seems to be...gym leader positions! Yep, that's right! People who never even post in most RM2K threads and usually have no idea what the game is about always want have a part in the game.

I made the Update already, my maps are one page prior to this... I already had the Gym Leader thing done but if people want to be Gym Leaders let them, I need this thread of get some posts...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I also had a really cool Idea, about basing it on the Manga..or making a whole new game for the manga but it would go along with this game ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Well actually never mind, If anyone has Sprites, Background shots, or anything they'd like to give, or just give your help, I'd totally appreciate it!

Emochu

Go Cry Emo chu!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2004
    i feel bad, no one is posting and your doing all of this work! i will help you with whatever i can, you can contact me through aim at go cryemo kid or however you contact people

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • The Unstable Story Shifts!

You are Red, Green, or Blue, starting out on your newest Journey. Its 2 Year's after GS in the Land to the West called Gemaetus. You start out at your house in Emerald Town, where you begin your journey. Along the way, you'll uncover many things! You may want to go to the Lab and Pick up your Pokemon that arrived from Kanto (Starter's are fixed.. Water, Grass, Fire) You will see screenshots of Emerald Town and Your Home, and the Re-Realease of the more updated maps ^_^

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm glad to see you making many updates. How come there's so little replies?
    Why don't you let people have cameos in the game? That'll bring many replies!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • 15 minutes is quite long compared to alot of other demos. However, you should only release it if you are happy with it and if you want to.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Actually I'm not happy, because first of all, I've been doing all this work for nothing. It's not good enough for everyone, and I just know that once I put it on here, people that never reply to my threads are just going to download this **** and try to have a good time, that totally troubles me, so I'm not releasing anything until I feel I need to, Regardless of the progress.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Alright. You're the maker so feel free to release it whenever you want.
    I'm actually very anxious to play the game, but I guess I'll just have to
    wait. I'm really confused why no-one's replying to your thread though.
    This game really interests me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back