• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Operation Gemstone --

Do you like this Game?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like the map design very much! One question though.
    On the very left map, there are stairs in the left hand corner.
    Do they lead to another part of the lab or out? Another,
    why is that blackboard so high up?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Daegon_Kimeron said:
    I like the map design very much! One question though.
    On the very left map, there are stairs in the left hand corner.
    Do they lead to another part of the lab or out?

It goes to a secret part of the lab which is used much later in the game. The Secret part is an important part in the game too.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Not at once, I can't read all the Posties! -_-

Anyways, my life is way more important than this game, so until my summer is over, I really won't be working on it, until I actually have some free time, which is very seldom, since all my free-times go to Chilling with friends, Parties or something else...

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, that's what summer's for isn't it? Doing what you like. So take some time off
    if you do need it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Thanks eliana.

I'm having second thoughts actually, It's either I release the demo, or just get rid of the game altogether... But since the popularity of this game really isn't anything, there wouldn't be a need to release a demo.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    However, why don't you release the demo for the members who do care
    about this game rather than cancelling it and letting it go to waste?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Because, to me, popularity is everything, and if I don't feel like enough people like it to even be considered a game, than it must not be important... Most people just totally overlook most of my threads but thats fine, because If they want to do that, they won't end up playing this game.

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Because, to me, popularity is everything, and if I don't feel like enough people like it to even be considered a game, than it must not be important... Most people just totally overlook most of my threads but thats fine, because If they want to do that, they won't end up playing this game.

I dont see the point in making a game then cancelling it just because it isnt as popular as you want it to be, when companies like Nintendo make games they dont do it out of the sole purpose of wanting to make it popular.

It looks good so far, you shouldn't cancel it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Well I have no clue why I keep making the updates when only Daegon replies, that means that only Daegon wants to play. And for that devilmaycry kid..or whatever, he always kept asking to play my game, even though it wasn't done...who does that seriously.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • You've had 114 replies and over 800 views so you can't say that nobody cares. Maybe if you stop whining so much and just keep showcasing the best aspects of your game people would show more appreciation. Just release the demo. Whatever happens after that is up to you. If you do cancel the project just give everyone the chance to see what they have missed out on.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Mainly because I made over 65% of the replies ^_^;; This game WAS one big aggrivation because what I feared was that it would never compare to anything great like your game, Booda Sacks game (...well...Mines obviously can't compare to his..) Dark Mage 31 and Krazy Meerkat's Games...Mine doesn't compare. I worked everyday on this game to make as much updates as possible. I worked til I was sick, and for what? I'm still working very hard on this game, and I don't really want to discontinue it, but seriously... why would people just do that?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Krazy and DM's games have gotten fans because they released demos to actually show people how great they're talents are. Booda's game just oozes quality and seems to be on a different par to everyone elses but he is using Sphere so it would be stupid to compare that with RM2K. I'm glad to hear your still working on it and to be honest, I find it weird as well that people seem to avoid posting here even though you've shown that you've put alot of time and effort in to this game and that you have talent as well. What bugs me (apologies for any offence caused) is that people who post in threads made by n00bs, with screens that show that they have only just started in RM2K but can't appreciate the quality of your screens enough to post comments.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Maybe they just don't like it or me... Although troubled, people who really want to play the game will get the Game ^_^...

Years
  • phoenix316 said:
    Krazy and DM's games have gotten fans because they released demos to actually show people how great they're talents are. Booda's game just oozes quality and seems to be on a different par to everyone elses but he is using Sphere so it would be stupid to compare that with RM2K. I'm glad to hear your still working on it and to be honest, I find it weird as well that people seem to avoid posting here even though you've shown that you've put alot of time and effort in to this game and that you have talent as well. What bugs me (apologies for any offence caused) is that people who post in threads made by n00bs, with screens that show that they have only just started in RM2K but can't appreciate the quality of your screens enough to post comments.

Heh, well I dont post alot in game threads, as you probaly know, its really random what topics I post in, and when I post its mostly about sprites :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    As I've said before, this is one of the more promising games here. But if you keep making claims that you'll discontinue it and not release a demo, then it just isn't as promising as before. I have always tried to encourage you to continue, but if you aren't going to, you should at least release the demo for YOUR fans here. If you feel that you didn't want to release it because other people will just play and not reply, then release the link to the download through to the members that reply to your hard work instead. I've been one of the members here waiting to see the release of your demo, and see how much work I KNOW you've put into it. Please Dizzy, don't let it go to waste.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back