• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Operation Gemstone --

Do you like this Game?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
  • I've been watching this thread like a hawk and your game is promising so don't discontinue it! I would like to see a demo and so would lots of other people!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I'm actually open for suggestions right now, if anyone has anything they'd like to see in the demo, please let me know and I will try to accomplish it ^_^...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Sorry for not being online, I'm not feeling so good, I just want to finish the demo so everyone can play it...

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Alright! What's the update on it. I've been waiting for awhile to hear from you.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I've been rushing like crazy to finish this, but it might take a while, since I have so much to do before school comes. I will, however, make an Update:

The Book System

A new feature, the book system. You can read various things about caring for your Pok?mon, and gain certain points. Let's say you obtain a Contest Manual, if you read it, you'll gain contest points for the contest you go into. I hope to do that for every skill there is in this game.

Flash-Backs
    You'll be able to go through a few flash-backs, not only for yourself but for other people as well. I want to do this with TV too, you can actually watch and pick the TV shows you'd like to watch.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Those features sound neat. I'll be waiting for the next demo.
    Get well soon, Dizzy!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Sorry for not updating... I also tried to come up with a:

System where you can research and gain experience points while studying under a Professor.

Live somewhere, you'll get mail from time to time, and maybe special gifts ^_^. Vacancies in all cities!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You've got great ideas Dizzy! I'm sure the public will love this once it's out!

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    That Devilmaycry idiot threatened to copy my game and release it under him... what a loser.

I never really belived he knew someone who works for Nintendo, when he said that at Booda's game topic all he wanted was to steal his game.

Anyways the features sounds nice, something new in the Pokemon games, i'm sure everybody will like it :)

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    You might be able to get him banned for that. PM an admin, see what happens.

Game sounds very packed with features!

The guy is already banned I think.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Yeah he got banned a while ago...

I'm working so hard to do this game... Tonight I think I'll work on the game until the sun comes up, just because I really wanna release the demo for everyone to play... I really hope you guys will like my work..

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Correction, I will work all night on this. I need a bunch of dedicated people to help me though... I'm really losing interest in working on this and I just may put the game on hold, until then, I started the whole thing over, and I'm following how the tourguide works... I'm starting maps, and how the game works all over again, combining the new features and everything. If I work like this everynight until 7:00am I should have a demo out in just two weeks...I really want people to appreciate my work like they do to everyone else...

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    We absolutely support this Dizzy. A 100%. I really would like to see the release of this game!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • o.o I woke up at 4:30PM today as a result of working on this game too late...I have an irregular sleep cycle though. I'm working on it right now, but I don't know if it will be enough for everyone...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • If your making this for other people and not yourself then you may as well just stop now. Most people make games because they enjoy making them and showing off their ideas in their demos. And if you just make it so other people will like it then it's going to become like schoolwork, which isn't good.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I didn't mean it like that, I'm making it for me, yes I am, but whats the point of making it if theres no people to play it? Of course I have totally original features ^_^. So definately I would want to show them off, Showing off is something I'm personally good at.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back