• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I've been a little MIA lately, sorry about that guys! Will be available to battle in about an hour, for the next 12 hours! Let me know if youre keen :P

Sure. I'll battle ya! But I have a question though... Now that we have obtained the 4th badge, does that mean we'll be able to use up to 6 'mons in our teams?

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Slight change of plans... My power is out and my DS is flat :( so might have to postpone till whenever this sorts itself out and yeah I think it's all g for 6 now!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Hey guys, I'm available for battle until about 1pm pacific today. Tomorrow and Monday I will have off and will be free to battle probably all day for both days. :)

By the way, I'm pretty sure it's after the fourth badge fight that we then can start fighting one another with a full team of six.

Last edited:

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • HAAAY GUYYYYSSSS

Wow what a week. New job, new house... this is crazy. I'm SO sorry I haven't been able to get online. My gf ran out of data, as did I. We're STILL waiting for our internet to be hooked up, but I got paid so I threw a bit of data on my phone. Anyway you guys are doing a super great job of handling this thread, it seems. I'm going to continue to lay-low for a little while; training at work is a killer. I've never processed so much information in one week... and we're only half way through :( it's super strict too because we're new employees, so I gotta be on my A game. I haven't even gotten the third badge to be completely honest... haven't really had a second to pick up my DS. It's the weekend now though and I'm gonna get on with that. Probably won't be able to battle but I'll be sure to keep up with you guys, so when the time does come where work settles down a little I'll be good to go!

I just wanna say thanks to everyone who participated in this. It was my first time doing it (if you couldn't tell) and, as far as I'm concerned, it was a success. I had a blast, and I'm hoping you guys did/are too. Like I said I'll be lurking around, keeping up to date, so if you ever wanna say hi feel free to drop me a PM. Cheers lads (and ladies)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I've just defeated Norman earlier today. Kinda hard to do since my original team were already level 30, but now that I've gotten the 5th badge, my team's level limit is now 35, right?
    lol You are definitely ahead of me now. :P
    My team is level 30 (with one pokemon that accidentally hit level 31) and I don't have the fifth badge yet.
    I'm available for battle all day today and pretty much all day tomorrow. I'll try to keep my game hooked up to the PSS.
    Also it sounds like everybody is unintentionally either a little bit behind or a little bit ahead, if so it's no problem, I am more than happy to take on any fights with the standard level cap (level 50) which will balance out our teams. So if anyone is interested in a fight, quote and/or PM me. :D

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I'm super sorry Jagold! I was out of the house when you were trying to contact me!
    I'm available now and I'll try to keep my game on the PSS for the rest of the day, if you come back on later today try contacting me again.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'm super sorry Jagold! I was out of the house when you were trying to contact me!
    I'm available now and I'll try to keep my game on the PSS for the rest of the day, if you come back on later today try contacting me again.

I can't battle now until the next weekend, unfortunately. I'm at the office at work atm.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Hey guys, I also want to apologize for being MIA. Been super busy with another massive work week + the release of Pokemon GO (Team Instinct for life) plus a million other things. Also, my best friend's 3DS broke so I've been letting him use mine which...means no more ORAS for me for the time being. I will try and continue to monitor this thread and eventually catch up whenever i have a chance. Sorry guys!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I can't battle now until the next weekend, unfortunately. I'm at the office at work atm.
    No worries Jagold, I'll catch you next time.
    Even so, I'll be available for most of all day tomorrow as well so if you happen to be lucky enough to be available tomorrow, let me know. :)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Hey guys, I also want to apologize for being MIA. Been super busy with another massive work week + the release of Pokemon GO (Team Instinct for life) plus a million other things. Also, my best friend's 3DS broke so I've been letting him use mine which...means no more ORAS for me for the time being. I will try and continue to monitor this thread and eventually catch up whenever i have a chance. Sorry guys!

I'm really sad to see you go BlackTalon!
    I want to let you know I had a ton of fun battling with you, I really enjoyed watching your team grow across our three battles! Stay tuned to the thread though, I'm getting through this playthrough no matter what, I mean after all, this is my first time ever playing OR. :P

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    So unfortunately, I didn't get to battle anybody this time around. So I hope to catch some of you guys on the next battle period which I think is next Friday July 15th. I'm going to work on getting the next badge, hope you guys will be more available for battle next badge! :)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I'll be honest guys, Pokemon Go has taken over my life haha but tonight I am dedicating a solid few hours of catching up to where I need to be at! :P

I've been messing around with Pokemon GO as well, but it's been a rough start for me, there's still a bunch of stuff about it I don't quite understand. I only just hit level 5 in it today.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Okay, I don't want this to be too derailed... but I do have to say I am now officially obsessed with playing Pokemon GO. I swear I can't walk in town without bumping into TONS of people playing this game! What got me totally hooked though is the fact that my work place is a Gym! People are constantly stopping at my work place to defeat our Gym, I legitimately think it's improving our business! That and... I feel OBLIGATED to defend my work place gym, I had control over it about an hour ago but then some blasted Valor's walked by and stole it! I managed to give them a real struggle because I sniped my best Hypno in to the gym right before they claimed it which made them struggle a bit longer... but in the end I still have to take it back. I'll probably try again soon...

Oh and there is a Gym in the middle of the lake near where I live. I watched like 4 boats filled with people around one bouoy just totally duking it out on Pokemon Go! Seriously the impact this game has made on the city I live in is huge!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Hey guys, I know we are probably all obsessed with Pokemon GO right now, because I know I sure am. Do you guys want to run a hiatus on the play through give the game a break for possibly a week or two? I personally don't mind coming back later and we can continue where we left off and start battling each other again.
    It's up to you guys, I'm actually not that far from hitting the next battling level cap, but I planned all of today to be at the beach playing GO. lol

Back