• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon origin

How do you like my comic?

• Total voters

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
Years
  • name: Irvin
    description:An ok coodernator who just started. He is shy but when his friends are in trouble he has a different personalitty.
    Another main character.
    Pokemon:Beautifly and ditto
    My sprite is in post #20

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • This Looks Great ^^ Can I Join?

Name: Ultimate Latios
    Description: Ultimate Latios Is A Latios From Other Dimension. If His Friends Are In Danger, He Will Protect Them With His Devasta Ray Attack. He Also Has Son, Named As Lalatios, And He Follows Ultimate Latios Everywhere.
    Sprites:Ultimate Latios Sprite Sheet

Name: Lalatios
    Description: He Is Ultimate Latios's Son. He Loves To Play With Other Legendary Pok?mon.
    Sprites: Lalatios Sprite Sheet

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
  • Postion:
    Another main trainer
    Pokemon origin

Name:Shadow
    description:A asome trainer with his Beloved Totdile dat never ever wanted to evolve,His mission to Find Rayquaza and Capture it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    Ooh. Bad grammar always bumps down a comic's rating... probably 5/10. By the way, I don't want to be in it.

Back