• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon outcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I calmly looked down, I had a much larger chest, and then looked up again, followed by a few seconds of silence.
    "WHY YOU PERVERT!!!" I yelled at her/him as I shot a full blast of Hydro Pump.

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    "Eep. ALright." I replied. I wondered if he'd actually do it then I thought he must be in avery bad mood what eith everything happening to him.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Bleh, as much as I'd like to, I'm not in the mood for starting another fight." I said, tearing up the paper. "It's been a long day, so-" I said as I sat down, but was asleep before I finished.

OOC: If you would please, fast forward to morning?

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    OOC: Due to popular demand it is now morning

IC: I woke up from the cushion I had fallen asleep on. i then decided on what weather everyone would have that day. Nice and cloudy since they had been getting too many days of sun lately with somerain later on so as not to cause a drought. "Well now that thats done..." I said as I stood up and then stretched.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Uh... What?" I said, slowly waking up at her words, it took me a moment to get fully awake, and my caffene dependancy didn't help either. I looked down, and noticed not only both curses that had been shot back at me, but at what I was wearing, and decided what I'd do to that guy when I found him again.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    "Eh? Oh I was just going to wake Espeon up." I said as I walked over to a smalled cushion with Espeon sleepign on it. I nudged her with my foot and she woke up.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I got up slowly and said "I need to get back to my home and take care of some business, and sell my house. I've decided to wander myself, who knows, I just might find out how to undo the curses in my travels. Do you know where you're planning on being in a few days?" I explained, normally I wasn't one for talking this much.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    "I haven't really decided. I collected all the badges already so.. I don't have to be somewhere really fast or anything." I said as Espeon jumped onto my shoulder. I pat her head and then thought for a moment. "We could always go to Pacifdalog or Mossdeep. It sounds nice there." I said.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I shrugged and walked over to a console. I tapped a few buttons on it and everything in the base disapeared. "Ah the mobility of secret bases." I said as I walked out of the now empty bush. I walked on over to the port eventually and flashed my ticket. I boarded the ship headed for, convienantly, Pacifdalog.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had found some hot water and a different set of clothes so that they would believe it was me, before making a few phone calls. I would have everything put in storage, and the house put up for sale, I wouldn't even have to be here for any of it. I did take camping gear with me though, in addition to all of my best pokemon. This was finally going to be what I had been considering for years, I was finally taking up my roots and setting out on the wandering life... Now, I just needed to get to Pacifdalog...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back