• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon outcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    The boat took off and for half an hour it sailed. Espeon and I took a small nap and abrupbtly woke up to feel a bump as it pulled into the docks at Pacidalog. Espeon and I walked off the shop and onto one of the many floating platforms of Pacifdalog.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Soon, I was soaring over Pacifdalog with my pigeot, and we noticed Kristen on one of the platforms, so with a quick command, pigeot went into a dive, and we landed right behind her. "Hey," I said, unnable to remember if she had seen me in my normal form or not.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Despite his new form, I could hardly imagine anyone else wantign to say "Hey" to me. "Hiya." I replied back. Espeon mewed to him as well.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Well, as far as I can tell, everything is taken care of, I'm just a wandering trainer like you." i said, withdrawing my pigeot. I was thankful she had recognized me, I just wondered where that other guy was...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I don't know, but I hope he's gotten over that grudge." I said, right as a wave splashed up and hit my foot with a bit of water. "We're even now. how could we not be, I mean, look at this." I said, indicating what the second curse had done to this form.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I grinned weakly. "Yes I hope hes over his grudge too.. Wel lanyway, since hes a water pokemon, he might have ended up here." i said as I pointed down the platform. "Lets take a look." I said as I then turned around and began to walk down the platforms that made up Pacifdalog.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back