• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Paper Mario Redux

After which chapter should I add my own?

• Chapter 2: Mystery of the Dry Dry Ruins (TootanKoopa)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Chapter 3: The "Invincible" Tubba Blubba

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Chapter 4: Trials in the Toy Box (Shy Guys)

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Chapter 5: Hot Hot Times on Lavalava Island (Lava Pirhanna)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Chapter 6: Dark Days in Flower Fields (Huff n Puff)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Chapter 7: A Star Spirit on Ice (Crystal King)

Votes: 33 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
Years
  • If you still need the help, I can do some tiles/sprites. PM me if you want proof or whatever.

I definitely still need help in these two aspects. I would greatly appreciate any help :D.

Hey um I played this game and was great also I can do overworlds

Hmm...
    I'll be thinking about this one, I already have an OW spriter, but I guess I could do with another as to make things a bit quicker. I'll Pm you after I've made my decision.

They look good but you might want to change the mountain to the one in Disturbeds fifth rom base.
    Best of luck!

I feel like I do need to change the mountains,but I am not sure what tiles to use for it. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Alright, just PM me with anything you would need at the current moment, or whenever. I'll PM you with a link to some of my stuff.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Quite frankly, I can't wait to play the second beta!
    *Trials in the toy box*

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Quick Music Update

Well here is one of the released tracks, its the tune played on the first stage of Ristar.

Link

Edit: Update!

Well here is another track, its the "Theme of Chao" from Sonic Adventure (Sonic music in a Mario Based game!?)
    Its actually quite pleasant.

Splendid, now onto more music.

Last edited:

kyle?

Blaze
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    WHAT

this is the same as the last one I'm playing it and how do you get to goomba village i can't it says alpha release and all the things in alpha that are crossed off aren't there

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    this is the same as the last one I'm playing it and how do you get to goomba village i can't it says alpha release and all the things in alpha that are crossed off aren't there
    you can't yet not untill the Pre-beta

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Laptop was stolen. ****. Any involvement from me will be minimal, if anything, until another is purchased (or mine mysteriously shows up).

Last edited by a moderator:

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Laptop was stolen. Shitsux. Any involvement from me will be minimal, if anything, until another is purchased (or mine mysteriously shows up).
    that sucks had the same thing happen to me once but they also got my wii too

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2018
    My dad's laptop was stolen he thoght my mom was playing trick on him or something but it was really was stolen.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Laptop offtopic: This kind of stuff never happens to me.
    Even if it does, my dad and me will do the combo attack we deal with stupid idiots.

Anyways, to Red Yoshi: The music you inserted rocks!! I like it!

emokitty

Pokemon Xeno Creator
    Years
  • This hack looks very good. But in one of your screenshots it says mario is number 4. So does this mean they will evolve, that would be very interesting.

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Quick Music Update

This music is from the game "Sparkster" on the sega genesis/snes. Truly a classic.

Replies

Laptop was stolen. ****. Any involvement from me will be minimal, if anything, until another is purchased (or mine mysteriously shows up).

Darn, well I think music is semi-complete. So it's not TOO big of a problem.

The things crossed off are what I have finished while progressing towards the Pre-Beta.

This hack looks very good. But in one of your screenshots it says mario is number 4. So does this mean they will evolve, that would be very interesting.

Yea, they will "evolve" into different forms.

Laptop offtopic: This kind of stuff never happens to me.
    Even if it does, my dad and me will do the combo attack we deal with stupid idiots.

Anyways, to Red Yoshi: The music you inserted rocks!! I like it!

Right then, the music is great, though there are a few things which I need to fix with them.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back