• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Paper Mario Redux

After which chapter should I add my own?

• Chapter 2: Mystery of the Dry Dry Ruins (TootanKoopa)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Chapter 3: The "Invincible" Tubba Blubba

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Chapter 4: Trials in the Toy Box (Shy Guys)

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Chapter 5: Hot Hot Times on Lavalava Island (Lava Pirhanna)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Chapter 6: Dark Days in Flower Fields (Huff n Puff)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Chapter 7: A Star Spirit on Ice (Crystal King)

Votes: 33 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    I'm not sure, but I think he quit.

REASONS
    1. no posts about the game progressing for over a month
    2. he hasn't posted for about a month.

i think ot's over

Don't lose your Hope, just because Red Yoshi hasn't updated doesn't mean he quit. Your reasons aren't correct, anyone has a way to come back and update if the Person really cares about his/her's Hack as it's part of their Family Members. So Siper, think about it all over again.

OverlordIcy

Overlord
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2011
    Bowser should probably have a type advantage over Mario/Luigi rather than a disadvantage so that the antagonist isn't a cakewalk. When keeping Mario Fire/Fighting and Luigi Lightning/Fighting, an ideal Bowser would be Ground/Fire because...

1. Ground is super effective against both heroes and is immune to lighting, while fire typing makes him resistant to fire.

2. Ground and Fire both make sense. Bowser has always blown fire, and has used ground pounds/earth related attacks (Crusher in SMRPG).

Poison could also work as a substitute to make him resistant to the fighting types and because of his poison gas attack in SMRPG.

This brings me back to what i said earlier...

So i tried using Luigi against bowser with his grass moves, and they were not super effective to him, they were normally effective. Which brings back my other idea of Making him Fire/Rock or Fire/Steel, though if you make him Fire/Rock Luigi has a SMALL Advantage as his Grass moves will be normally effective, and Mario's will be 4x Not Very Effective. But if he's steel, it's the other way around, but as they are both fighting, their fighting moves will be Super Effective, and would Mario and Luigi's "Jump" move be Fighting?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    This Game is amazing i cant wait for the next version
    but can you make it that you can get both Luigi and Mario

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    look i now know that this game is over! not personally, but look at his profile he hasn't been on since july 10th, he said his hack would be out soon then, and no updates. you should always update, even if you have to do it off your psp.
    this hack is over.
    if those reasons aren't enough, then wait for nothing.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    5 bucks says that redyoshi will come back when school starts its summer break right now as in the best time to go somewhere like maybe a different country.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    It's August 17th today last update july 5th, and time he was on July 10th.
    I've gone to other countries, but most people aren't gone for over a month fo a vacation.
    i'm saying this is one of those hacks we all wait for, but doesn't seem to be finished.

I liked alpha 1, but not on in over a month, not telling anyone he'll be gone, so to not post stuff like this,
    He has a 99% chance of quiting.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    RedYoshi is a pal of mine. He last told me he was extremely busy on stuff.
    I think he's still working on this too, so just have hope!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    I've gone to other countries, but most people aren't gone for over a month fo a vacation.
    i'm saying this is one of those hacks we all wait for, but doesn't seem to be finished.

I liked alpha 1, but not on in over a month, not telling anyone he'll be gone, so to not post stuff like this,
    What's wrong with you?
    I'm on a vacation for 2 months if I can.
    It may not be finished, but it will be released.

And I think he has not got a chance of quitting.
    There is a bigger chance of an alien attack than RedYosh to quit.

Tailor

Objection!
    Years

That hack is to good to quit with it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024

While I understand where you are coming from. I don't think he quit. If I remember correctly RedYoshi said something about being really busy.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    I was just voicing my opinion.

he said he was going to have it done july 4th,
    then a little behind scedual, and now it's almost september.

i'm not 100% sure, but from july to september?
    i think he sould have a lot done when he gets back
    (what he planned for beta 2).

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2017
    Very interesting game! But how would it go well if there are no Pokemon and only Mario gets to battle?

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    awsome hack enough said i really like the whole paper mario feel but yet with pokemon base great job good luck

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    stop saying that about asome hack, and you get mare than mario. read the first post.
    and only post to keep this hack alive, because it's already september, and red yoshi hasn't
    been on since july.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    stop saying that about asome hack, and you get mare than mario. read the first post.
    and only post to keep this hack alive, because it's already september, and red yoshi hasn't
    been on since july.
    And I think you should stop posting in this thread. :X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back