• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver's eyes widened, and he blushed even more, a pinkish line across his muzzle. She nuzzled him, and he wasn't expecting it.

"You need to eat too," she said, with a look of worry in her eyes.

He looked almost taken aback. He didn't think anyone had genuinely worried about him. He wasn't used to this kind of kindness. She was the only Pokemon to show caring toward him. He didn't even know how to react!

He sighed. She had clearly noticed the condition he was in...

"I... I-I-I'm fine... You need to eat..."

He was clearly lying. He was studdering as he spoke, still blushing a lot, looking away, avoiding eye contact with her. He felt really awkward. He really felt warmed by the fact that she had been so kind to him... Yet at the same time, a bit of fear surged through him... He really liked her. A lot.

B-but... What if she doesn't feel the same about me...?

He felt weird. This emotion was new to him. What was it? Why did it make him act this way? He couldn't understand it at all. He nudged her towards her food.

"Eat... You need it..."

He continued to try to hide the fact that he was so weak from his hunger. She probably knew how much the boy starved him. And he was the last one that fed him. And it wasn't much...

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Flurry looked even more worried as he nudged her toward the food and she blushed. He needs to eat just as much. she thought shocked that he was putting her needs before his own."You need it just as much" she said looking at him with nothing but worry in her eyes feeling the same weird emotions he was but not knowing he was feeling the same thing.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    He felt her about to speak.

"You need it just as much," she spoke, she was very worried about him.

He finally looked at her. She was blushing as well. He looked puzzled.

D-does that mean...? Does she f-feel...

He was lost in his emotions at this point, and he realized she was staring at him. He hadn't responded for several seconds...

He sighed. He wasn't going to win this, was he? He layed by the bag of pellets, looking up at her, waiting for her to eat. The blush remained over his muzzle, and he couldn't seem to stop it.

Lilliana

Years
    Flurry blushed still and layed down beside him eating a few of the pellets and looking at him waiting for him to eat a few. She noticed he was still blushing and she smiled What are these feelings?...and..d..does he feel the same she thought before nuzzling him when he made no move toward the food.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    She was blushing AND smiling. He thought about it...

Hm... She is blushing and smiling at me... She wants me to eat too... She really does care... I am blushing at her... I wanted her to eat first... I care about her more than anything...

There was no denying it. She felt the same. He felt somewhat joyed at the thought. He rubbed his cheek into hers, still blushing, and smiling now too. He wondered if she knew how he felt for her. He reluctantly ate some of the pellets, while pushing a number of them towards her with his nose.

Lilliana

Years
    She smiled blushing as he rubbed his cheek against hers before eating a few pellets and pushing more to her with his nose. Flurry ate a few more pellets and nuzzled her nose against his cheek before looking away blushing harder. He might feel the same...he seemed reluctant to eat...why is he putting me before himself. she thought embarrassed but still smiling softly. Only something bad happening could ruin her happy mood.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    She is really looking like she is feeling better,

he thought. He smiled a little more. She nuzzled her nose into his cheek. He lit up blushing. Was this really happening?? Suddenly she turned her head away. He looked at her confused. Had he done something wrong?? He couldn't understand why she did that. He let his heart decide his next move. He asked it what he should do.

He crawled closer to her. Her head was turned away and she didn't seem to notice that he was right beside her. He craned his neck around under hers and up next to it on the other side. He saw that she was blushing even more, as was he. He wrapped his paws around her and nuzzled into her more. Joy was rushing through his veins. He didn't want to let go of her. Ever. And he wanted to get stronger. So he could protect her better.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you ever again,"

he whispered. He then realized how strange it would sound to her because she probably can't read his thoughts.

Lilliana

Years
    Flurry blushed even more as he wrapped his paws around her nuzzling into her. She grew a little confused when she heard him whisper "I promise I won't let anything happen to you ever again."

As he said that she started thinking about what all they been through under the hands of that trainer. She remembered how they refused to fight each other and how they had been punished for it. "I won't let anything happen to you either" she whispered nuzzling him.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    He suddenly hangs his head, and a few stray tears drip from his muzzle. His blush remains but sadness comes over him and he begins to cry.

"I... I c-c-couldn't p-protect you... I wasn't s-strong enough..."

His tears dripped to the desk and formed tiny puddles. He was stricken with grief.

I was helpless... I... I couldn't s-stop him... She got hurt because of me...

He shudders a bit as he cries, in front of her, shaking, his flames go out.

"It's m-my f-f-fault..."

Lilliana

Years
    She cuddled closer to him wrapping her front paws around him as he cried. "I..it wasn't yo..your fault...i..if I had ju..just d..done as I was told" she whimpered crying flashing back to the first time she had been beaten months before.

"Get up!" The boy screamed as the small eevee collapsed being forced to battle a much larger wild Tauros. When she made no move to get up the boy ran forward and kicked her hard as she heard a whimper from the small Cyndaquil. The Tauros seeing this turned and ran away not wanting to be caught by this trainer.

The boy narrowed his eyes. "You pathetic little Pest! You let it get away!" He yelled kicking her harder and harder not stopping until she could barely move before forcing her to keep walking.

As she had the flashback she started trembling and crying more feeling the same pain.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    He could see it in her eyes.

Her whimper made his heart sink and he didnt like it at all. He squealed in sadness. The boy turned to him. "Shut up!!" He stomped on the Cyndquil before kicking him over to where the Eevee lays. He stormed towards them both angrily.

He didn't want to remember any more. He sniffled and tried to feel better, because of him she was now having flashbacks too. He nuzzled her cheek trying to snap her out of it. He didn't want her to remember any more either. The past was over, and this would only bring more pain.

He closed his eyes and reopened them, the deep purple looks calm and gentle. He reaches his neck forward and touches his nose to hers.

Lilliana

Years
    Flurry whimpered slightly as she had that flashback. She felt Silver nuzzle her cheek before she felt his nose touch hers. Her eyes opened and icy blue looked into calm and gentle purple. She blushed and her tears slowly stopped all fear leaving her eyes "T...thank y..you" she whispered not moving or looking away.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver smiled and wiped her tears away. With her he felt truly comfortable. He nuzzles her more, noticing the room getting quiet.

All of the trainers and students had taken notice to the two Pokemon together.

Some of the children ran towards them excitedly. Silver quickly jumped up to protect her, growling a bit so that they keep their distance. They all seem to watch the two, amusedly.

Silver sits right beside Flurry, pressing against her. She was tensed up by their watchers. He nuzzled her reassuringy.

"They don't want to hurt us..."

He pressed into her lovingly, still in a guarding stance to protect her.

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Species: Togepi
    Name: Joy
    Appearance:
    Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

Personality: At the start not much is known about her personality since she has just recently hatched.
    History: If it's okay with you can she be found as an egg at first?

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    (OCC: I have a plan for that)

A little girl watched the two Pokemon and looked up at the trainer. Even at the young age of six the girl could tell that this was not the trainer that had caused them harm and that this trainer had saved them. Looking down at the white egg with red and blue triangles on it she knew she could entrust it to him. Walking shyly up with the egg in her hands she gave the Pokemon a gentle look that told them she meant no harm as she stopped in front of the boy holding out the egg. "Some strange man gave this to me... told me to find a good trainer for it. W..will you take care of this?" she asked shyly.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    (((OOC: We need some more trainers!!! I'm the only trainer here, and I only have one spot on my team left now! Also, Lilliane needs to get back ASAP so we can continue)))

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    (OCC: Lilliana sent me an IM that said she's given FallenAngelSilver permission to bunny her Character until her ban is lifted on the 31st)

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (((OOC: Sigh, I hate bunnying, but here goes...)))

Silver and Flurry tensed a bit as she came towards them, but relaxed when she walked up to Joshua and handed him an egg. Silver stared at it, it's pattern familiar.

It looks like a Togetic... Is it...?

They both watched curiously. Silver and Flurry pressed against each other and watched Joshua, both of them still blushing, but happy sitting beside each other. They watched Joshua as the girl handed him the egg.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back