• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Flurry smiled down at the now sleeping Joy. Silver laughed a tiny bit as Cassie accused him of what he obviously did. They both smiled and Silver curled beside Flurry so that they were both around Joy. The touched noses and smiled, nuzzling each other more.

"It's been a while since we've been alone with each other..."

Silver whispered to Flurry.

"What with Joy now... Well, Cassie could watch her too"...

She whispered back.

The both sighed. They were too young to be taking responsibility for a baby, when they were barely babies themselves! It was alright though, they enjoyed having the Togepi around...

They padded over and placed Joy in Cassie's bag, like it was a sleeping bag for her. They then sat down by the gentle blue fire, and groomed each other more...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Cassie smiled at the two looking down at Joy who was fast asleep. "You two make sure not to stay up all night" she said before crawling into her tent and pulling out her book about Pokemon and her flashlight and reading first about Togepi and then Glaceon and Quilava.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver and Flurry cuddled close to each other, and watched as Cassie went into her tent. They both curled up around each other, right by the fire, and gently began to sleep. Their dreams were all pleasant, nothing bad could happen at this point...

Silver got up when flurry was asleep, and most likely Cassie was too. He padded a ways away and picked a small pink flower, which he placed on Flurry's ear, before wrapping his paws around her and curling up by her. He cuddled into her and eventually fell asleep too...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Cassie smiled she had fallen asleep while reading again and she put the book away and brushed out her raven colored hair before exiting the tent. What she was met with made her smile more. Silver was wrapped around Flurry and the Glaceon had a flower on her ear. But what really made her smile was Joy had woken up during the night and had moved and was now fast asleep cuddled against Silver's fur. Cassie shook her head and grabbed her book again deciding to let the Pokemon sleep some more.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Flurry woke up, looked at her reflection in the water, and smiled when she saw the flower. She trotted back and touched her nose to his, just as he started to wake. He smiled up at her.

"Like it...?"

Flurry nuzzled him affectionately.

"It's beautiful..."

Silver looked at Joy who had fallen asleep on him.

"Uh oh... I can't move!"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Cassie giggled looking at the two Pokemon. "Good morning you two" she said smiling as Joy woke up and looked around "Is it morning?" she said yawning looking around as she stood up letting Silver move.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver got up after Joy hopped off of him, and walked over to Flurry, nuzzling her warmly. He yawned a bit and looked around. He saw some various leaves by the tree and picked a good number of each kind, and put them in an empty pocket of Cassie's bag.

"This will be my herb pouch..."

He trotted back to Flurry and nuzzled cheeks with her as they smiled up at the sky, watching the clouds move by slowly. Flurry's tail wagged a tiny bit, And silver's would, if he had a tail.

(lol)

They looked up at Cassie, wondering what they were going to do now. Silver yawned a little, getting all of the sleepiness out of his system.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Cassie smiled at them as she stood packing her things. "We're heading on to the next town" she said smiling she already knew she was going to be a Pokemon breeder and couldn't be happier with her choice. She bent down and picked up Joy who cooed. "You two ready?" she said smiling as she watched Silver and Flurry nuzzle each other.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver and Flurry padded up beside her, they stayed close to each other, so their pelts were always touching as they prepared for another journey. Silver sneezed and a little fire blew in front of him. Flurry giggled and Silver sniffled a bit, and they looked onward, to where they were headed.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Cassie smiled as they walked, she was never going to keep her Pokemon in Pokeballs. Personally believing that when you do that is can affect a Pokemon's friendship for it's trainer. She figured keeping Silver, Flurry, and Joy out of there Pokeballs would make them happier before she stopped tossing a ball into the air as she grinned. She had been lucky enough to receive a Riolu as a starter. "Lyra I'm not gonna keep you in your Pokeball I think you'll be happier out of it.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    I wanna join :D.

Species: Mudkip
    Name: Swamp
    Appearance: Swamp isn't like ordinary mudkips. He has a dark brown belly his head is full blown black and his back is yellow. He is very different from many mudkips because his tail is in the shape of a pikachus. He doesn't know why but he was born this way and lived through it out of his lively baby hood.
    Personality: changes through out the story.
    History: Swamp was born with a Pikachu as his dad and his mom a mudkip. He was always confused on why he had a pikachu tail but he dealt with the torture of being made front of by his siblings. When he turned 6 he ran away with tears flooding his eyes. He went towards a Swamp and fell into it giving him his odd coloring. He was confused on why this had happened. He ignored it and left. He hoped he could find other people just like him. He went through getting captured and released for being to weak and awkward. He was beat up multiple times not only by Pokemon but by trainers to. He was stomped on the face by a girl and she called him ugly and left. He didn't trust anyone anymore. There was no one to trust because he thought no one could experience with what he went through. Even his own family abused him. He sometimes trains to become stronger but in private so no one could make front of him.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (ACCEPTED tododile, you can join us whenever!)

Silver and Flurry stared at yet another new arrival, a Riolu. Silver smiled and said,

"Um, Hi..."

He stayed by Flurry, who greeted the Riolu as well. They looked up at Cassie... They had no idea there was yet another Pokemon! Silver touched his nose to Flurry's and nuzzled her, happy that she wasable to stay with him, after they had found her battered and beaten. It was a true miracle that they had found each other again, after being seperated.They continued along the path, following Cassie...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Cassie smiled still carrying Joy as they made their way down the path.

Lyra smiled at the two "Nice to meet you I'm Lyra Cassie's starter" she said watching Silver and Flurry nuzzle each other. "So far in this short amount of time I really like Cassie how bout you?"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    They both nod their agreement, still half-distracted by each other.

"I-I'm Silver..."

"My name's Flurry..."

They still nuzzled each other, smiling. Silver saw an Ariados and shuddered. He hated Spiders. Not really hate, but feared them. Flurry licked his cheek and nuzzled him comfortingly. He sighed and kept moving with her. He glanced at a wild metapod that was giving a weird look at the group, and he ignored it. Some Pokemon can be rude...

"Hey, guess what!"

Flurry hopped a little as she spoke to Silver.

"W-what...?"

She spun a circle and ran off into the tall grass. He laughed a tiny bit and chased her. She maneuvered around him as he tried to catch her, and she giggled. He raced after her and play-tackled her, and they rolled around in the grass playfully, laughing.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Cassie stopped and smiled at the two Pokemon and set Joy down. "Joy, Lyra lets take a break here you two go play as well." she said smiling more as the two Pokemon ran into the grass. Cassie closed her eyes for a moment but opened them when she heard a Pokemon cry out. Looking up she narrowed her eyes seeing a Team Rocket Grunt holding Joy.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver and Flurry's rolling and play-wrestling stopped and they jumped up quickly to see Joy taken by Team Rocket. Silver barked and his flames sparked, and Flurry rushed to his side, glaring at the Grunt who had taken the Togepi. Silver sprinted at the Grunt and in a mix of Double-Team and Quick-Attack, suddenly appeard as 5 different Silver's, surrounding the Grunt, and all tackled at once, knocking him down with a spin. Flurry froze the Grunt's hands and feet to the ground, while Silver caught Joy, who landed safely on his back.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Lyra growled watching the grunt as Cassie ran over. "Why are you trying to take my Pokemon!" she said angrily.

"It's a shiny Togepi. Extremely rare and we steal rare Pokemon from their trainers"

"Not this one" she said kicking the grunt hard.

Joy whimpered landing on Silvers back she started crying hard still terrified and trembling.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver gently put her on the ground, and both he and Flurry nuzzled Joy, reassuring her that it was all over. Silver turned and hissed at the Grunt. But then he started to realize something.

"F-Flurry! Do you know what this means...?"

She looked at him confusedly.

"Uh, no... What does it mean?

"It means we just took out a human, one that was probably cruel to Pokemon! It means we conquered our fear!!"

Silver hopped around joyfully, and Flurry giggled at him.

"I guess you're right,"

she agreed. They both looked up at Cassie rather happily. Silver decided to have fun with it, blasting flamethrowers only inches from the Grunt's face, and laughing at the grunt's fear.

"That's for trying to take Joy away!"

He hissed, even though the grunt wouldn't understand him.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Joy sniffed and nuzzled against Flurry's side as her tears stopped. "Why did the mean man try to take me away?" she whispered nuzzling more into Flurry's side feeling safe with them.

Cassie smiled at Silver and Joy glad they conquered their fear to save Joy. "I think for trying to take my Pokemon we'll just leave you there." she hissed smirking.

"If you do you've made an enemy out of Team Rocket!"

"Like I care my friends and I can easily handle you" she said gesturing to the Pokemon. "Lets move on guys. We'll find a safer spot for you to play" she said bending down to pick Joy up again and smiling when the small Pokemon cuddled closer to Flurry.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver frowned a bit. He didn't like making enemies. But to protect everyone else, he had to be strong. Flurry giggled a bit and let the Togepi rest on her back. Silver came back to Flurry and they nuzzled each other again, seeming happier than usual now. They trotted, pelts always touching, following Cassie as she decided their next stop. Silver looked back at the Grunt, who was fidgeting around but still couldn't break free. As they walked he kept looking back. Silver was usually pretty paranoid when it came to protecting Flurry, and now Joy and Cassie as well. Maybe Lyra, but the Riolu looked like she could take care of herself just fine. Flurry prodded him worriedly when she started to notice his constant glancing back.

"I-I'm okay... Just making sure..."

He said as he looked back once more. Eventually they were out of vision of the grunt and he stopped checking. He almost bumped into Cassie's leg, being so distracted. Flurry groomed Silver's ear.

"No need to be so paranoid, I froze him good..."

She giggled a bit. It was satisfying for her to have helped save the day. Silver and Flurry looked around.

"Are we stopping here?"

Silver said quietly, scanning where Cassie had stopped.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back