• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
  • Cassie carefully looked around the grove they had stopped in and after a few minutes she deemed it safe. "Alright guys we can rest up here. You guys can play we can all eat and maybe get a little nap before we get moving" she said smiling at the Pokemon before sitting down.

Joy smiled hopping off Flurry's back and nuzzling her and Silver "Wanna play?"

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • Silver yawned. He was a little restless, and he wasn't sure why, because he had slept well for the first time ever. Flurry nudged him a bit.

"It's okay Silver, I'll play with Joy, you go relax or something..."

Flurry turned to Joy and started to play with her, gently. Silver crawled over to Cassie, who had just sat down, and climbed into her lap, quietly watching Flurry and Joy play, and wondered what Cassie was going to do...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Cassie smiled at Silver and began to pet him softly "You tired?" she asked the Pokemon as she kept petting him with one hand and pulling out her Pokemon Breeding book with the other and flipping to the marked page.

Joy giggled happily as she and Flurry played, Lyra looked at the two and then at Cassie and Silver before she turned back to practicing her fighting type moves on a tree wanting nothing more than to be able to evolve into a strong Lucario.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver nuzzled into Cassie and looked at the book she was reading. He didn't know any of the words, but he liked to see all of the pictures in it. He cuddled into her comfortably, laying his head just under hers, and watching the book as she reads it. Flurry continues playing with Joy, and notices Lyra, off alone hitting a tree.

"Why are you alone, Lyra...?"

She asked...

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Swamp looked around and dashed out of the open. He didn't wanna be seen. Not after all the things hes been through. He quickly heard a yell and turned pale with fright but his color grew back quite fast. He ran and ran and ran until he collapsed. He saw more Pokemon. "Great....What I really need....More company.." Swamp quickly got up and walked as fast as he could. He saw a trainer with three Pokemon. He hid behind a tree with a scared expression. He really had no trust for anyone at the moment. He quickly hid in a nearby bush but it shook so he thought they spotted him.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • (No longer mad, gonna redo the post I lost)

Cassie smiled petting Silver as she read. She was so glad she had gained the trust of the two abused Pokemon. She looked up when she heard a bush rustle and gently set Silver down going over to it. She knelt down and saw the small mudkip with a pikachu shaped tail. One look at the Pokemon told her that just like Silver and Flurry it had been abused. "Shh, I won't hurt you" she said putting a hand in front of it hoping it could sense she meant no harm.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • (forgot to put the color of his eyes....Their silver....Did i put that in their?)
    He understood her words. He learned about humans soon after his abuse. "Mud.....Mudkip!" Swamp said to the girl. He sounded a bit sad and a little angry at the same time. He looked at her. She looks nicer then most humans. I'm not sure I should trust her. I know about these humans. They are unforgivable. But I could give her a chance. Should I? Swamp thought for a few moments then looked up. Her eyes showed happiness. He thought again. He then crawled towards her slowly. He looked at the other two Pokemon. He didn't know them but they looked almost as beat up as he did. He ignored them then slowly continued towards the girl.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver yawned and stared at the newcomer. He seemed a lot like them. Silver, having been put down by Cassie, decided to run back to Flurry, who was already walking towards the Mudkip.

"He looks a lot like we did..."

Silver whispered to Flurry. Joy had noticed that Flurry wasn't playing anymore and rushed over to see what everyone was looking at. Silver stared at the Mudkip, curious of the whole situation at the moment...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Cassie knelt down in front of the Mudkip. "It's okay I'm a friend" she said looking at Silver and Flurry, "See those to Pokemon. When I found them they were in the same state as you, now they're better and they trust me"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver and Flurry nodded their agreement, and Silver yawned again.

"You tired?"

Flurry quietly asked Silver.

"Kinda... Not tired... But... Restless..."

Silver sneezed a little bit of fire again, and Flurry giggled at it. Silver wrapped his paws around her and cuddled her warmly, comfortable being close to her.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Swamp looked at the two other Pokemon again. He shivered for a few minutes. He had no clue what he should do. "Mud....Mud....Mudkip...." said Swamp. In reality he really said, "what should I do.....I don't believe I should trust her but she seems to have won over the trust of two other abused Pokemon." Swamp still laid on his belly then moved towards the girl before laying in a lump in front of her. "I guess I can trust her for now. She doesn't seem to bad." Swamp said. What Cassie heard was, "Mud Mud Mudkip."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Cassie smiled and cautiously petted the mudkip lovingly. "There you go." she said reaching in her bag and grabbing a handful of Pokemon food and holding it in front of the mudkip. "I know it isn't your kind of food, but when we reach the next city I'll get you a bag of your type of food okay"

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Swamp smiled as she petted him. "There you go. I know it isn't your kind of food, but when we reach the next city I'll get a bag of your type of food okay." The girl said to him. He looked at the food before beginning to eat it. He hadn't eaten in 2 weeks. he was starving and didn't care what he ate. He laid down and looked around. He saw the two Pokemon. "Hi. My names Swamp. what's your name?" Swamp said to the Quilava and Glaceon. He looked at them and felt all the years he went through go through his veins but he ignored it. He waited for a reply.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • "I'm Flurry, and this is Silver..."

She said, smiling as Silver nuzzled her happily.

"And that's Joy,"

she pointed at the Togepi.

"And Lyra..."

She glanced at the Rioulu, who hadn't seemed to notice; she was still fighting the tree. Suddenly the tree turned and faced her. It was a Sudowoodo she was punching! Silver laughed a little and Flurry giggled, as the tree walked away grumbling, probably not enjoying being punched.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Lyra felt her face flush in embarrassment as the Sudowoodo stalked off. "Sorry!" she called after it and the Riolu walked over to the others. "Nice to meet you Swamp. I hope you'll find you can trust Cassie. The only time she would hurt someone is if they tried to hurt one of us Pokemon"

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • (YAY I'm back:))

Flurry giggled more as Silver teased Lyra and she smiled enjoying being cuddled with Silver. "We know just what your coming from Swamp" she started taking a breath. "Just recently Silver here was thrown away by our trainer for refusing to battle me...I was taken forced to evolve and then left to die. Cassie's shown nothing but love for us...which is a first in our short lives" she whispered before nuzzling her face into Silver's fur at the memories.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver nuzzled her a bit worriedly, his gentle blue flames flickering in the wind.

"You need to stop remembering it... You'll only hurt yourself."

He smiled a little and cuddled closer.

"I'm never going to let anyone hurt you ever again..."

His smile and blush were joyful, but there was seriousness in his eyes. He was going to protect her, no matter what.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Flurry nodded "With you here it's easy to forget the bad stuff" she whispered nuzzling him as she looked into his eyes seeing the seriousness on his happy face. "I know you'll protect me...and I'll protect you" she added giving him a short peck on the lips before hiding her face blushing.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver almost jumped when she kissed him. On the lips. He really wasn't expecting that. His eyes widened in a mix of love and shock. His fur standing, blushing immensely. He relaxed a bit and, still blushing, thought of something. He looked at her, hiding her face away.

"Hey, Flurry..."

As soon as she turned her head he kissed her, on the lips, blushing a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back