• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2007
    I want this game to be a mix of pokemon and the sims, so you would be able to
    change cloths buy things like a house and items for it, be able to go to jail, just like real life with pokemon and the gyms, i also hope that they'll make it longer and more challenging.

Mako715

Banned
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    One thing I do not want to see in the new games are new pokemon!!! I mean the original 151 were great, the next few in the Johoto I thought (for the most part with a few glarring exceptions) sucked, and the last few in GBA were pretty good, but another few hundred pokemon, please no, Although I would think it be pretty cool to come out with like one or two more. Anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    New story line instead of the same old "Get strong fight gym leaders fight TR fight E4 congrats you're the Pokemon Master!" type thing.

Night and day. =D!

Also. Pre-evo/evo for Lapras. PLEASE. ;_; And make it cute. ;_;

Erm... Be able to get all the badges from beginning to end including Islands. Kanto to Hoenn (or wherever we are now... :P).

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • im not sure if this has been mentioned yet but:
    i want tehre to be more then 4 attacks, it has annoyed me for quite awhile i think u should be allowed as many as u want but u choose wether they learn them or not.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • I like a lot of the ideas you guys have brought up, but really, the only one I can think of is this: If they keep the IV/EV system, let us see our Pokemon's IVs and EVs on their status pages. :) That'd make EV training so much easier, and it'd help you out when trying to catch a Pogey with high IV's too. :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    I wish the game had a new feel but kept all the old qualitys that got me hooked to the games in the first place, a set of atleast a 100 new pokemon new types and mini games you can play without having to link oh and for like say for instance you pick fire starter it would be a whole different story line out come and pokemon able to be caught in the game and i wish there was like atleast 30 citys 15 gyms but still you only needed 8 badges to enter the elite four the others for sport and other events and like back to the starter thing like say you picked fire, you could get different citys like say theres a ship that you go on in the 3rd city or sumthin well fire starter you will go to this city and water starter you'll go to different city and so on and so forth and every other city or so make it more like the show was when it first was out like even a few gyms where you aint really gotta battle you compete in a contest like the orange islands episodes and this is getting mighty long i might need to end this

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • yes, player customization is a really good idea...also, showing your pokemon with the items they equip would be cool...i would also like more secrets, ones that are REALLY REALLY hard to find but well worth it....such as a really really strong pokemon, like deoxys but like infinity times better...just one that would destroy everything else, but it would be extremely hard and tedious to get. also, more choice things, like between a really powerful item, like a stone to evolve a pokemon that there is only one of in the game or a pokemon that you can only get once...it would make things a lot more interesting. one last idea: evolutions to the biggining ones like charizard and venesuar and stuff...another evolution past that, but you have to get a rare stone or something first. l love optional stuff

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    oh yea and i wish they would put work into the other regions like in G/S/C the kanto region sucked i mean it really was realy really bad except for the battle with Red that was cool but other than that i didnt like it it made kanto look bad and i really dont wanna see kanto back unless theres a drastic change in graphics cause ive dont beat leaf green twice and fire red once and i really am gettin tired of the maps but after it all i would just be happy with a new area new pokemon oh yea and the other part about story line differs with the starter you pick cuz that could really hold player over till the next game i mean come on 3 different starters 3 totally different story lines city's and pokemon i mean i think thats a great idea but yet again i will be happy with whatever they give me except it bieng on d/s i dont like that cuz i remember when ruby and sapphire was coming out i went and bought a GBA just to play them and i really dont feel like goin out and buying a D/S cuz now i done got attached to the GBA somebodys gotta know what i mean

raichurocker

raichu rocks
    Years
  • I would like to see some new species new worlds more challenges the orange islands would be cool if they added them to another version or something more badges a cool way to get to places like they had the magnet train and in lg/fr the boat thingies to get to the islands i just want some more twists and good graphics and stuff.i hope they are good

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    okay some idea from me:

3d battling! Use the touch screen as the menu, and choose attacks and stuff, use the whole top screen for battling... well i would like something like that.

Cooler story line, like the colosseum one, cept it better be MUCH longer.

Dark_Serebii

Magikarp > Deoxys. =P
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    There's one thing, out of many, that I really want. Another Eeveelution! ^_^; I'd love to see a grass-type, or flying-type, or fighting-type, or steel-type Eeveelution. ^^;

I'd also like to be able to travel back to Hoenn after the E4 is defeated. Like in GSC where you could travel back to Kanto.

And one more thing. New starter types, instead of the original Fire, Grass, and Water types.

...Oh! And I'd also like to be able to travel with someone else. =D Like in Colosseum/Yellow.

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
  • Actually have you thought of this:
    I saw a preview for the Megaman Battle Network Double Team DS
    and guess what! It was both megaman battle networks in one with wireless, touchscreen, and other features!
    If a successor to D/P is so soon then it may end up like the above game
    BUT
    what is even better... Gamespot said that MMBNDTDS has a feature which lets u trade chips with the previous MMBN games...
    Maybe there is a hope for trading from R/S FR/LF and E to D/P !!!!!

I cant wait for both games!!

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    I could see a grass eeveelution...

Since defense is the only stat that they haven't dedicated an eevee too... grass would be a good type to take that position, like venasaur cept better :)

Politoed

Thanks PokemonChampion2K4!
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2005
    What I want....
    • Customisable characters
    • Day/night and seasons
    • Variety in the way the Pokemon look (eg the patches on Bulbasaur being in different places, the Pokemon being different sizes
    • The chance to control the Pokemon in certain places (eg in a cave that the trainer can't fit in; if the trainer is hurt/stuck and you must get help etc.)
    • Zelda: The Wind Waker-esque graphics - the Pokemon would look awesome in the cute cell-shaded graphics
    • Hidden areas, more quests, more places to go in general
    • Not too many more new Pokemon - is 400 altogether not enough!?
    • More varied evolutions - similar to Poliwhirl --->> Poliwrath OR Politoed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back