• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Well I actually have fixed a feet a bit so they should look better, I will not show the sprite until you see it in the game, I am going to keep the sprite that way because I have had alot of troubles editting it in the first place (meaning it is hard to edit it into a different stance).

So Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Yes, I do have something new. :laugh:

I know it has been awhile since I showed something, but this is what is new:

Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

It appears that Pokemon now has an evolution. :laugh:

Enjoy!

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Cool evolution! You deserve a GSC hack of the month award!
    Good luck!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for the comments, Soul_keeper and YoshiMaster.

I have done a bit more spriting, this time it is the bee Pokemon.

I have fixed up the evolved one a bit and I did the pre-evolution.

Here is the pic of them:

All I need to do is add the "new bees". :laugh:

Enjoy!

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    They look really good, can't wait to see more.

That was a good little joke too. :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I have done alot more tile editting, so for one I have fixed up the trees so they should look better and I have made a new house tile.

Hopefully you like them ;)

New Tiles in Plasma Red

So Enjoy!

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    Blazichu more and more impressive lately :) the pre-evolution of the bees is nice have you thought the names of the pokemon you made?

~Wish you all the best~

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Soul_keeper said:
    Blazichu more and more impressive lately :) the pre-evolution of the bees is nice have you thought the names of the pokemon you made?

~Wish you all the best~

Thanks for the comments, I have already made names for all my Pokemon. Originally I hand-drew these Pokemon and gave them names and movesets.

KebaSun said:
    Those tiles looks really good nice work i really like the trees

Thanks for the comment, I decided to redo the trees because I felt like my trees weren't that good before. So basically now all the houses will be brick and the doors will be wooden.

Here are a couple of screenshots with the new tiles:

Enjoy!

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Those new tiles are great and I like how the trees are, can't wait to see more. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I had noticed something when fishing, I noticed that the sprite had not been done. I looked through the overworlds in TLP and found nothing, but then I tried a slow search in TLP and found it, I have changed it and pics are below.

(Ignore the grass, that one will not be used)

So Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for the comments, I am trying to learn an easier way to make new sentences and stuff in hex by counting how many letters there are before the next line so I am trying to make prepared text. :)

I will try to get some more up soon.

Enjoy!

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    I like the fishing sprite, it is well done, can't wait to see more.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I love the new trees Blazichu, they look really great! (Is the small thing right next to the Cut tree a Headbutt tree, cause, that one looks weird :P)

But I'm enjoying the progress on the hack. I guess that fishing route still needs to be modified, right? ('cause it still looks like in the original Gold), well, good luck doing all the mods you want.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    zel said:
    I love the new trees Blazichu, they look really great! (Is the small thing right next to the Cut tree a Headbutt tree, cause, that one looks weird :P)

But I'm enjoying the progress on the hack. I guess that fishing route still needs to be modified, right? ('cause it still looks like in the original Gold), well, good luck doing all the mods you want.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Yeah, I know the new headbutt trees look a bit weird, the only thing I could probably fix on them is the bottom, reason being they use the top of the other tress.

Oh and that fishing route isn't going to be in the hack, I was just showing the new fishing poses.

So Enjoy!

PS. I shall get some more screenshots soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back