• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Oooh! I think the pokeballs are given by the guy who gives you the pokedex! Well I think that. Is that right blaze?

Well best of luck!

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Oh didn't see the sprite, might comment on that, it looks really good, keep up the excellent work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    zel said:
    So, now you get the Pokedex early, yeah, that's better (What about Pokeballs? :))

How many cities/towns have you already finished?

I didn't want to quote everyone xD

Yes, you get the Pokedex from him now...but I will not tell you where you get Pokeballs :P

I have a few events to do, I have to finish off the first event(involves a team)still as it is a real long one ;)

New sprite of Volcant is below.
    Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

So Enjoy!

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Yeah the nice improved "Volcant" is looking much better and plus it looks ready to destroy too :P :) wish you all the best "Blazichu" :D

Crikeyapokemon

I'm just your avarage teen...
    Years
  • Well it isn't bad. but it isn't good.The main 2 pokemon sprites need way more work.The psyhic pokemon looks way too like Staryu and the dark type looks like Graveler...Be more original.The New New Bark town is a bit too small too.
    The story is nice though.
    I understand it's only a beta, so maybe the final version will be awesome.Keep improving the game!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Saurav said:
    Yeah the nice improved "Volcant" is looking much better and plus it looks ready to destroy too :P :) wish you all the best "Blazichu" :D

Glad to see you like the sprite, thanks for the comment

Crikeyapokemon said:
    Well it isn't bad. but it isn't good.The main 2 pokemon sprites need way more work.The psyhic pokemon looks way too like Staryu and the dark type looks like Graveler...Be more original.The New New Bark town is a bit too small too.
    The story is nice though.
    I understand it's only a beta, so maybe the final version will be awesome.Keep improving the game!

Hmm...I reckon the editted ones look better, pose wise. I would not know how to expand the maps on hex yet and GoldMap can glitch up when doing that <_< Also I must have done a good edit with Fuille then if you guessed Graveler, don't even look like it(I only used Gold Sprites) xD and I will replace the Gold Staryu with the silver one.

YoshiMaster said:
    Nice new sprite. Hope there would be more fakemon and improvments.

Thanks for your comment ;)

Ok, now time for an exciting part of the game which many of you might enjoy xD I scripted the event below using hex ;)

Oh my...it is Shiny!

(Still have to insert the hiro's backpic)

Hopefully many of you will want to get that Clefairy as soon as possible, it is only lv.20 so it won't be that far into the game. :P

So Enjoy!

Years
  • Well, well Blazichu.
    You have improved alot, well since i last checked... Shiny Clefairy? XD
    You have become good with a hex editor, and i know how hard it is...haha...i cant even change palettes
    Keep improving, i wonder what other things a hex editor can do.
    If you need any ideas for events, i can help you out, my imagination is crazy :badsmile:

Giovanni

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
  • This hack is looking great, especially for a hack of gold, I never really was into hacks of those games, but this one is an exception ^^ I might download it later I think.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • A Clefairy? Well, if it's shiny who am I to complain? XD
    (Pssst... But I hope there can be more surprises regarding the shiny thing XP)

Hey, Volcant is getting better and better. Are you done with it, or you think it still can be improved more? (I'd say it's pretty good now, enough to look better than the Nintendo's originals)

Luck with Plasma, as always, Blazichu.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for the comments by everyone before :)

zel said:
    A Clefairy? Well, if it's shiny who am I to complain? XD
    (Pssst... But I hope there can be more surprises regarding the shiny thing XP)

Hey, Volcant is getting better and better. Are you done with it, or you think it still can be improved more? (I'd say it's pretty good now, enough to look better than the Nintendo's originals)

Luck with Plasma, as always, Blazichu.

More suprises will come xD I will use that Volcant because I think it doesn't really need to be in improved and thanks for the comment.

New screenshots of the new Cherrygrove(Waterforest <- new name)

So Enjoy!

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • well this isnt such a suprise that the screens are looking so good its just natrual tallent i mean i cant even notice that its cherrygrove

apart from the old man :P it looks good man keep going :P

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Those screenshots make the hack look more original, can't wait for more.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    They look awesome, I simply love this hack and the style, you're doing an amazing job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back