• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Plushies

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Who can't get enough of 'em?

Unfortunately, I haven't bought any in a long time. Where's the best place to buy them?

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Isn't plushie a slang word for stuffed animals? Oh man at least I thought it was.

Years
    Years
  • I saw some in Disney World, Florida. Epcot Japan to be specific. It was a decent selection. They had Igglybuff, but they didn't have a Jigglypuff plushie T_T...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I've been collecting Pokemon plushies since the early days of Pokemon. They are still the only Pokemon toy that I buy these days since I like them enough to still enjoy them. The one problem is that there haven't been any released recently that I truly want.

As for my collection: Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Caterpie, Butterfree, Arbok, Pikachu, Raichu, Clefairy, Vulpix, Zubat, Meowth, Psyduck, Poliwhirl, Seel, Gengar, Koffing, Chansey, Gyarados, Eevee, Jolteon, Snorlax, Dratini, Cyndaquil, Pichu, Togepi, Aipom, Wobbuffet, Houndour, Treecko, Torchic, Blaziken, Mudkip, Taillow, Azurill, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Flygon, Corphish, Latios, Groudon, Chimchar, Shinx, Cranidos, Combee, Pachirisu, Buizel, Glameow, Chingling, and Munchlax.

Unfortunately, most of my plushies are in boxes except for a few select ones. And I would have more, but the lack of Johto-based ones (Johto having the most of my favorite Pokemon) put an end to that.

As for Feathing's question, "plushie" is a cuter term used because "stuffed animals" were also called "plush toys".

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    I won a Bulbasaur one at a fair. It's kewl.

And umm about where to buy... I would say somewhere online. I don't know of any stores anymore that sell em. Atleast not any by me.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • As for my collection: Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Caterpie, Butterfree, Arbok, Pikachu, Raichu, Clefairy, Vulpix, Zubat, Meowth, Psyduck, Poliwhirl, Seel, Gengar, Koffing, Chansey, Gyarados, Eevee, Jolteon, Snorlax, Dratini, Cyndaquil, Pichu, Togepi, Aipom, Wobbuffet, Houndour, Treecko, Torchic, Blaziken, Mudkip, Taillow, Azurill, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Flygon, Corphish, Latios, Groudon, Chimchar, Shinx, Cranidos, Combee, Pachirisu, Buizel, Glameow, Chingling, and Munchlax.
    Wow, that's an impressive collection! Mind if I ask where you got them?

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
    Years
  • I have a Mew plushie. She's my favorite thing in the world. I sleep with her and my fiance every night. *giggle* She came from an anime convention.

Back