• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Project Reality

nickwarr_182

The Bringer Of Destruction
    Years
    Yeah. I mean They could probably be pixelated just enouigh to blend in with everything else, but since the only place they're gonna be used is in battle, then why not?

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    The problem is not with battle graphics, the problem is that the cartoon style graphics of the GBA games don´t fit with the realistic graphics of RMXP.
    And to make it worse, I can´t find realistic pokemon tiles...

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    The problem is not with battle graphics, the problem is that the cartoon style graphics of the GBA games don´t fit with the realistic graphics of RMXP.
    And to make it worse, I can´t find realistic pokemon tiles...

Well, what can you expect from Pokémon? Still, you can use some tiles:the bench, room thing, tv, kitchen, etc. They'll look okay if you remove the border lines.

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    The problem is to find or create realistic pokemon tilesets...
    :/
    And my school don´t give me a break.

My computer is a Pentium III and it´s really old, and sometimes it´s imposible to improve my game...
    For example, it can´t run Photo Shop.:disappoin

I would need special equipment to make it better.

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    I don´t know if this is a good news or not, but in the end of this year my dad will buy a new computer, I hope it´s a good one... But I´ll have to wait until the end of this year....

nickwarr_182

The Bringer Of Destruction
    Years
    That's about 7.5 months.
    Well, while we wait, What if you just put some fillers in the game for the pokemon until later?

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    I´m still remodeling the graphics, and now I decided to make them in 1 pixel, instead of 2 pixels of the GBA, graphical compatibility is better than before.:D

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    That suck...

Well, I hope this game still gets finished.
    I´ll never stop my work on this project until it´s finished.:)

But lately my grades at school are... well... not that good!:(
    And I´m having some problems to fix that.:P

In 2 or 3 days I´ll post screenshots:)

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    I finished remodeling New Bark, I hope it´s enough for now:
    Pokemon Project Reality

Pokemon Project Reality

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    The Pokémon-tiles don't look blocky anymore, but the RTP ones are too small when comparing. What if you double the size, at least for the grass. Other than that, it has some kind of Pokémon feel, at least.

Back